News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

Eye Study

Started by trector1955, May 22, 2009, 01:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trector1955

Hello
      Its 4:00 am and I am sitting here starving. I am leaving to go to John Hopkins in Baltimore, Maryland in a hour to start my Eye Study finally. The Doctor called me yesterday and asked if I could come this morning its only a two or 3 hour drive for us.!!  I have to be there at 8:30 and have to fast, Fasting is not good. They are going to take blood for the study. I can't wait. I will let everyone know about the study later. Its a new Med. that they said was better than Restysis. I can't wait my eyes are so bad. I was telling my daughter its like I am blind and if something is out of place or lost forget it I can't find it. I think that is a part of my brain fog too though. Boy I tell you when I had a terrible cold and my ears were blocked and couldn't hear it was really bad. We should never take our eyes our ears for granted. I joined Jonnells Sjogrens group on Facebook. Its pretty cool. I just joined facebook and there are alot of people on there. Well I had better go I just wanted to let everyone know I was finally going to my eye study at John Hopkins and will keep everyone informed.
Theresa

Patze

Hi Theresa,

Good luck with the testing and with the new drug!  I sure hope it helps, you sure do deserve a break!

Please do keep us updated, and don't forget to let us know about the new drug.

Hang in there and take care -

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

jonnell

Good Luck, let me know how you make out.    Hugs and Kissess    Jonnell and Jenna

Scottietottie

Good luck Theresa!

Hope the test goes well and that you get something that works for you.

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)


Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

Chickpea

Hi Theresa

We'll be thinking of you!  Let us know how it goes at Johns Hopkins.

Take care - Chickpea

lesmom

Good luck!
I can't wait to hear how it goes. I have a lot of problems with my eyes too and the Rysatis just isn't cutting it.

Hugs,
Leslie