News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

New Blog Resource

Started by samuelm7, May 29, 2009, 09:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samuelm7

Rheum With a View

http://boards.medscape.com/.29f13a88/

Registration to Medscape is required, but free-of-charge.

Samuel

Scottietottie

Thank you - interesting link!  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)


Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

kimbo

Thanks samuel, 

It looks like a great site for information that is beneficial to SJS

kimbo
Diagnosed March of 2007. SJS/ RA Positive at 80  International-SSA strongly positive at 811-SSB 273
ANA positive at 1:1280
Hashimoto's
Gabapentin, propanol, Celebrex, Synthroid, Cytomel, vitamin D, B complex, Omega 3 complex, and multi vitamins; At 62, I seem to be a low maintenance sjog

Patze

Hi Samuel,

Wow, Dr. Fox has some interesting points of view.  I've printed out some things I'll be reading when I have a few minutes.

Thanks for the link!


Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

Katybarstool

Hi Samuel

I have read a couple of these, and found them very informative. Due to brain fog issues, I think I will have to read a few at a time. Thank you for pointing this blog out.

Hugs
Kathyx

Dolly Dimples

    All info gratefully received Sam,
                                                  Some day someone will crack this thing!!
                                                                                                               Thank's Dolly

Poochie

Thanks Samuel for this link.  I saw it this morning and spent about 3 hrs. reading over it.  Great information.  I can't wait to see what it develops into.  It's already quite informative. 

Dr. Fox is one in million, sure hope he doesn't give up on the blog. 

Pooh   :)