News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

question for Joe

Started by lori, January 22, 2015, 02:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lori

Been trying out your tones. I'm kinda confused at how many times to listen and how many times per day. I thought I'd put this out in case others are confused like me!

Were you ever on methotrexate or biological for the ra?

Thanks
Lori

Joe S.

Sorry that I missed this in January. Yes, I did try Methotrexate and had a shut down of my bile system. A listed side effect. I did try Plaquenol and went blind for a short period of time.

Tones. on the website they are 30 seconds in duration. You need to play each tone for 6 or 10 times (3 or 5 minutes). Play the tones in sequence listed. If you play them over three times per day you may need to detox from them which is the align chakra tones.

Again I am sorry that I was late in responding to you.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism