News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

Behcets

Started by susanep, October 11, 2016, 02:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susanep

Hello everyone,
I had been reading some on this disorder, and wondered if anyone here has been diagnosed with this?

Was stuck in my mind was the oral and vaginal ulcers.

Thank you,
susanep :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

Tharrell

MCTD, sjogren's,dRTA,CVID, sero neg. ra,achalasia,Morvan's syndrome,familial dysautonomia,POTS, MCI, IC. Occular neuromyotonia migraines,raynauds,B6,Florinef, propanolol,sodium bicarb, plaquenil,requip,B2,topiramate, synthroid,diazepam,trulance,enbrel,cevimeline,
arava,omeprazole, mexiletin

irish

A lot of what I knew about This disease I forgot. I just wanted to add that lupus patients are afflicted by mouth and vaginal ulcers.

Also, people with Sjogrens have oral ulcers. In fact, most of the autoimmune diseases can have ulcers as a symptom. Hopefully you don't have Behcets also Susan. Irish

susanep

I know Irish, I hope not either. It probably is the lupus.
Tharrell I hope your daughter is managing ok.

susanep
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi