News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Maxi tears

Started by Wal, October 09, 2016, 05:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wal

Does this work? Who on here takes this? I need to try something new. My eyes are flaring again.

tiredndryinTN

I've been taking it for about 3 weeks. There might possibly sometimes be a small improvement? But it could just be placebo. I figure I need to take it longer.

I'm taking a bunch of things as well, but what I have noticed a difference in, with my legion of supplements, is daytime fatigue.
Nothing on the eye front though.
Seronegative, diagnosed Sicca Syndrome with fatigue, Raynaud's, and joint pain. Salagen and Plaquenil. I've found no supplements that help anything after many trials.