News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

view

Started by bluegardenia, September 25, 2016, 02:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluegardenia

hi everybody. did your view diminished since u have sj?
60,primary sjs, diverticulosis,ibs,atrioventricular blocks 2 degree first type, acid reflux.
omeoprazole, vit c, flack seed, omega 3, b complex, nac,systane ultra, pineapple seeds

cccourt1942

Do you mean vision? Our ability to see?  C3
Sjogren's, Psoriasis, Hashimoto's, Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, Cold hands/feet,  fatigue,  pilocarpine-25 mg , Restasis, Plaquenil, Low dose Prednisone (2-3 mg daily) Xylimelt, Citrucel, Alcon-Naturale, Tears,Omega 3, Vit.D, Caltrate+D3, Fosamax, CoQ10, Zinc, Oxtellar. Levothyroxene

nannysbaby

Ys, my vision has diminished since I was dx'd.  I was dx'd in 2007 but I don't know how much is just aging process or if I can't really attribute all of that to primary SS.  I have checkups every six months, but the eye dr. has never intimated that SS had contributed to my downgrade of vision.  All he ever says is that I am doing fine and the Plaquenil is not causing any problems for me.  I am just left to wonder.

Regards,
Nancy
Primary Sjogren's, Fibromyalgia, RLS; Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine, Vitamin Supp., Thera Tears

bluegardenia

ciao ccc, i mean vision. i mean that i have to change my glasses. of course it could be age... but who knows. i had a very strange experience this week. i had to do a colonscopy and they gave me buscopan by iv. it was not the first time and i use buscopan in pills  very often since decades, it helps my colon. at the end i could not open my eyes and the vision was horrible ; this can be a side effect of this medicine when given by iv but usually it lasts hours, on the contrary  my vision is still worse than before the procedure after six days. they say that it can happen one every 1.000.000 people.... so, a part  what happened, i was also wondering if vision is touched by our dear sj
60,primary sjs, diverticulosis,ibs,atrioventricular blocks 2 degree first type, acid reflux.
omeoprazole, vit c, flack seed, omega 3, b complex, nac,systane ultra, pineapple seeds

nannysbaby

bluegardenia,  ooh!  So sorry for your experience!  I hope it doesn't keep on that way!  I have never heard of that or ever experienced anything remotely similar and I'm afraid I cannot encourage you properly.  What are you doing for it?  What does your dr. say?  I hope it gets better soon.

Nancy
Primary Sjogren's, Fibromyalgia, RLS; Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine, Vitamin Supp., Thera Tears