News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

lump in front of my ear

Started by rudytudy, September 17, 2016, 07:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudytudy

I have a solid lump in front of my left ear.  The skin is red and it's about a quarter inch in front of the ear.  my parotid glands are tender on both sides.  Not itchy or anything...  which specialist would I see for that??   I have an appt. with my dermatologist in a few weeks for scalp issues...is that who'd look at the lump??
female, 57
Lupus, SJS
Lupus Inflammatory Arthropathy, subcutaneous lupus, photo sensitive, neuropathy, fibromyalgia.
SS-A >8.0,  SS-B  1.9,  ANA positive

Gabapentin, Fosamax, punctal plugs.

Fish oil, D-3, B-complex, eye drops, saline nasal spray

Joe S.

I would start with my GP and see what S/he says as to who to see next.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

ohiolady

Hi, when my parrotids were swollen I saw an ENT.  I think your PCP could refer you to appropriate specialist. I hope all goes well for you.

Anna
SJS  Hashimoto's   Mild Raynauds  GERD  Gastroparesis
Restasis, Evoxac, Dexilant,  Domperidone, Zofran and Synthroid. Fish Oil, Vit D and B12  R lipoic acid,  Acetyl L Cartnine, Vitamin B1, and The Perfect Food Green and Fruit supplement

Kidney Cancer Survivor   
Female   Age: 62