News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

Feel Like Little Life Left In Me

Started by susanep, August 15, 2016, 11:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina

Hi susanep and all,

I do gentle exercise in water.  The best it to be in water up to my shoulders because it supports me.  Then I do a series of aerobic exercises with those foam water weights, one in each hand.

I do a routine I learned years and years ago, and it is just automatic now.  I even float on my back and then do ab crunches!  Nothing hurts, it all feels soothing.  Just walking in the water is the exercise that some do in the pool at the fitness center.  There are several pools, all salt water, ranging from about 88 degrees up to 103 for the hot tub.

Afterwards I feel calm and peaceful and my body is relaxed.

Hugs, Elaine (aka Carolina)
Female-Elaine,83-CVID-pSJS-WMD (Eylea)-COPD-Inter. Cys-PN-CAD-Osteoarth-SFN-Erythromelalgia-SIBO-PMR-Adrenal Insufficiency-Hearing Loss-Achalasia-Bacteriurea-Power Chair-IVIG Gamunex 50 gm-Medrol-Wellbutrin-Buspar-Gabapentin-Atenolol-Salagen-LDN-Lipitor-Premarin-Nexium-Om.3-Repatha-KLOR-CON-Maxide