News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

Parasites - heaps

Started by Lotus1, June 12, 2015, 04:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotus1

Hi again

Hubby & I have agreed for years I must have worms!
Always hungry not matter how much I eat.  We eat very healthily.

By accident we came across who seems a very knowledgeable natureopath focusing on parasites & food intolerances.  Has helped lots of people with parasites etc from visiting Bali & other overseas places.

Her machine picked up dengue fever from when I was 6 yrs old, viruses, parasites, worms, amazing.
I'm being debugged for 12 weeks hoping the meds will help my digestive system.
Time will tell!

Lotus1

cari

This is very interesting.  Are there any natural remedies eg herbs or spices that act as a natural debugger? :)

Lotus1

The natureopath has given me herbs etc to take over 12 weeks to kill the parasites & their eggs.
Will let you know how things go.
I may have the natureopath help decentisize my nut/sesame/chia/coconut allergy if successful with the parasites.

Lotus1

cari

Hope it works out for you.  I found out that natural clay also kills parasites and helps to re-stabilize the body so will be getting some to try.



Lotus1

Natural clay is interesting.

Where would you purchase it?

Lotus!

cari

The nutritionist recommended it and is currently looking into reputable brands for me.  In the meantime I've looked on Amazon and there are several there or if you put "edible clay" into Google you may find independent retailers who sell it or online shops.  Apparently it rids the body of toxins and balances minerals as well as ridding the body of parasites :)