News:

Just a reminder: if you haven't signed in for six months or more, please do so if you wish to remain active...no need to post, just sign in so we know you're still interested.

Main Menu

My butt hurts!!!

Started by shevonne, February 23, 2014, 11:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shevonne

Its funny to say but not funny to feel.  My butt hurts!  Its been about a week now. I wonder if its sciatica or fibro or something else.  It started in my thigh; mainly on the left side although the right side hurts too.  It is very annoying.  I will call the doctor in the morning.  Anyone had anything similar, please share?

jazzlover

Could be sciatica or even your hips. I have pain there.
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), Salicylate Sensitivity,  Interstitial Cystitis,  gluten intolerance, Raynaud's, Sjogren's, A-fib; cytomegalovirus, mycoplasma,  recovered from Lyme disease

SjoGirl

I have osteoarthritis in my left lower back. My hips ache terribly at times as well.

Do have it checked out as there can be many causes.
Raynauds, sero-negative RA, Primary SjS, osteopenia, degenerative disc disease, disc protrusions,stenosis, Carpal tunnel,  poly neuropathy, myoclonus, hiatal hernia, esophagitis, viral infection, Leukopenia. Restasis, Vitamin D, B12, Evoxac, Lanzoprezole, calcium acetaminophen.

susanep

I have that too, and I am suppose to go for x-ray on right knee and hip.

susanep :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi