News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

Haven't been around much

Started by engy, November 26, 2011, 12:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

engy

Hi all!

I've been very exhausted going back to work full time so I haven't replied to much but I wanted to post that I have been checking in daily. I don't regret one bit going back but it is difficult with all my symptoms & illnesses.

There have been many posts I wanted to reply to but I just haven't had the energy. I had few days off for Thanksgiving but I had dinner here (all gluten free & organic) so I don't feel like I've gotten much rest. My wonderful mom did come up to help so that was good.

Anyways, my hubby & daughter are at church & even though I feel guilty for not going I needed to veg. on the couch alone!

So please know you're all  in my thoughts & prayers. I'm thankful for this site & love all you wonderful, courageous , strong people
DX:Sjogrens w/mild Lupus overlap,Hashi,Celiac,Raynauds,Sm.Fiber Neuropathy,POTS,Fibro.,CFS,OI & other dysautonomia.
No thyroid
Fish/Shellfish Allergy

RX:Plaquenil,Synthroid,LCarnitine,CoQ10,ALA,Dribose,Tumeric/Curcumin, Milk Thistle,AdreneVive,Fish Oil,Flaxseed Oil,Magnesium,B12 shots,vit D & C

bloodless

Don't feel guilty. Sometimes are body needs refreshing more than our soal.
I miss the good old days. Things were more like they used to be back then.

Sjogrens, Lupus, Fibro, GERD

A66eyroad

engy,

You are a brave and strong soul!

I'm glad to hear you're happy you went back to work --- I was feeling guilty for urging you so strongly to do so, only to read that you were having such a tough time of it.

You're still in my thoughts and prayers, my friend!

~A66ey
Female, 61
Sjogrens, UCTD, and subacute cutaneous lupus. Flu-like symptoms, mouth & nasal ulcers, itchy rash, high cholesterol, headache, earache, tinnitis, dizziness. Hangover-like nausea, especially in the a.m.
Plaquenil, Atabrine, DHEA, Aleve, Evoxac, Allegra/Benedryl, esomeprazole.

engy

Thanks bloodless & A66ey!!
I really have surprised everyone, especially myself how good I'm doing. I
am in the waiting room for my neuro. appt. now.

Still have fatigue & aches but better than I was. I am so thankful.

Carie
DX:Sjogrens w/mild Lupus overlap,Hashi,Celiac,Raynauds,Sm.Fiber Neuropathy,POTS,Fibro.,CFS,OI & other dysautonomia.
No thyroid
Fish/Shellfish Allergy

RX:Plaquenil,Synthroid,LCarnitine,CoQ10,ALA,Dribose,Tumeric/Curcumin, Milk Thistle,AdreneVive,Fish Oil,Flaxseed Oil,Magnesium,B12 shots,vit D & C

Katybarstool

Hi Engy

I hope your appointment went well, and that you have recovered from your busy spell.

Kathyx

engy

Yes, thanks it did go well.

I have had a little more time so I have been posting more!

All of my Christmas shopping is done. Even though we don't do a lot for our family I had many items to get for our church & school giving trees but I finished today & it feels so good!
DX:Sjogrens w/mild Lupus overlap,Hashi,Celiac,Raynauds,Sm.Fiber Neuropathy,POTS,Fibro.,CFS,OI & other dysautonomia.
No thyroid
Fish/Shellfish Allergy

RX:Plaquenil,Synthroid,LCarnitine,CoQ10,ALA,Dribose,Tumeric/Curcumin, Milk Thistle,AdreneVive,Fish Oil,Flaxseed Oil,Magnesium,B12 shots,vit D & C