News:

These message boards are a friendly helpful place, please post with thoughtful consideration of others. Thank-you.

Main Menu

new diagnosis

Started by rosie, September 28, 2011, 03:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carebear

Oh, Melinda.  You described what I experience very well.

If I bump a joint or even a bone it feels like I've been whacked with a sledge hammer, and I crumple up on the floor.  :'(  And a large purple lump will appear on that spot right away.  :'(  Very painful...not very funny Mr. funny bone.
Sjogren's syndrome, RA,  Raynaud's phenomenon, Celiac Disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Grave's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Osteopenia, Cervical Stenosis

Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Synthroid, Dexilant, Domperidone, Metronidazole, Pennsaid, folic acid.

Meld256

Carebear,

We can relate, unfortunately! I hit my elbow on the edge of my car window I had rolled down while I was driving a while back; whoa-hee...no Mr. funny bone is not funny at all.  :'(

Rosie, I hope some of our advice helps.  Keep us updated and keep posting, ok?
Melinda