News:

New to the boards? Start with "Welcome! What you need to know as a member of this community"

Main Menu

Salagen for Mucus in Throat Area

Started by twilite, April 05, 2011, 05:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilite

My Rhumy prescribed salagen for this crap that I cough up 50 times a day.  He said that more moisture will stop me from coughing up this stuff.  Has this worked for those of you that have mucus in the throat area?

I don't have chest congestion, just in my throat and I have to hock and spit it out many times during the day - very embarrasing at work - thank God I have my own office.

~twilite

Scottietottie

Hi  :)

I don't have the answer but I'll be interested to know if it helps. I also end up with a lot of gunk in my throat but according to my doc it stems from post nasal drip for which I use Nasonex every night. If I don't use the Nasonex I tend to wake up gagging.

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)


Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!