Sjogrens World Forums

Sjogrens Topics => Living With Sjogren's => Topic started by: KJ on June 06, 2009, 02:10:05 PM

Title: Salagen question for ladies
Post by: KJ on June 06, 2009, 02:10:05 PM
Okay, I know this is really strange, but has anyone else noticed any changes romantically once the salagen begins to work?  If so, why is that?
Title: Re: Salagen question for ladies
Post by: lynnmarie219 on June 06, 2009, 06:03:02 PM
That's a new one for me KJ...I have no problems with the salagen......but I do have problems with the fatigue, the pain, the dryness, etc, etc, etc.....Romance??? Whats that??  (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing021.gif) (http://www.freesmileys.org)

Just teasing....
Title: Re: Salagen question for ladies
Post by: Leisa on June 06, 2009, 06:16:02 PM
Yeah, what sex life?? Too dry, too painful and too tired!! LOL Sorry, i'm no help at all! Ask my hubby!!
I hope you find someone that can talk with you about this. I had to put my two cents in!! ::)
Title: Re: Salagen question for ladies
Post by: jenks006 on June 06, 2009, 06:40:01 PM
Try Astroglide.  My husband found it years ago and we go through a lot of it.  It works the best.  LOL!
You can get it at Walmart and probably every drug store.
I always have to have that handy and also water and soomething to suck on LIKE a gobstopper or hard candy....
My initials are KJ.......

Good luck - go get some!  Enjoy!
Title: Re: Salagen question for ladies
Post by: KJ on June 06, 2009, 09:31:10 PM
Actually, the salagen makes me feel like my husband just gave me a beautiful, hand picked, bouquet of wild flowers, that he went 3 hours out of his way to get ;), or you could say that I now understand what men go through being in the mood all the time. 

I consider myself lucky (no pun intended), at least I get something positive out of this whole mess.  I am sorry though, to hear that this will not be the female viagra for everyone.   :-\
Title: Re: Salagen question for ladies
Post by: ohiolady on June 07, 2009, 06:30:43 AM
KJ,

Then you definitely need a bottle of Astroglide, it works great!!!!!!!!!!!   One of the nurses I worked with shared with me about Astroglide, after my hysterectomy, and it was a lifesaver.  It has been a favorite in our house for 16 years.

Anna
Title: Re: Salagen question for ladies
Post by: Leisa on June 07, 2009, 08:46:39 AM
Thanks for the info on Salagen! I will see if my local pharmacy carries it! I know my hubby will be happy and i will too! This disease has really taken a toll on every part of my life!!
Today we had a little trip planned to go visit our boys, made potatoe salad, baked beans, and bar-b-qued chicken but i awoke this morning with horrible pain in my hip and down my leg! :( So i can't go ??? Hubby went though as i made all this food for them...waaaaah :'( Someday i guess i'll get used to not being able to plan anything but it's really difficult as i was such an active person always, especially with our children. Sorry to rant but i love seeing my boys and spending time with my hubby. I hope everyone has a wonderful day :)