Sjogrens World Forums

Sjogrens Topics => Living With Sjogren's => Topic started by: jonnell on June 05, 2009, 11:46:37 AM

Title: Missing Michigan girl
Post by: jonnell on June 05, 2009, 11:46:37 AM
Just to let those who were following this case, they found the dead girls body.  My thoughts and prayers are with her family, may she rest in peace.
Title: Re: Missing Michigan girl
Post by: Katybarstool on June 05, 2009, 11:52:45 AM
Jonnell

I'm so sorry to hear that. Let's just hope she didn't suffer too much.

Kathyx
Title: Re: Missing Michigan girl
Post by: eyeamdry on June 05, 2009, 12:03:03 PM
As a Michigan resident, I echo the sentiments.  I have more to say, but won't.  Lucy
Title: Re: Missing Michigan girl
Post by: Leisa on June 05, 2009, 12:50:48 PM
Bless her little heart :'( The world has turned so scary these days. People killing their families and children. Then the crazy one's just randomly picking little girls. It's all so upsetting. ???My thoughts and prayers for her.
Title: Re: Missing Michigan girl
Post by: fluffiebunnie on June 05, 2009, 01:51:06 PM
I havent heard this story, but it makes me want to cry for all these poor children  :'(
Title: Re: Missing Michigan girl
Post by: lynnmarie219 on June 05, 2009, 04:59:18 PM
I hope and pray she didn't suffer....her little soul has moved on to a better place! My prayers go out to her family and friends....how very sad!

Did they catch the person who took her and did this to her? I hope they do and I cant say what I want to about this person...because its not allowed on the boards....but I'm sure you can all figure it out and agree with me!