Sjogrens World Forums

Sjogrens Topics => Living With Sjogren's => Topic started by: trector1955 on June 04, 2009, 06:45:31 AM

Title: celtic woman playing over the rainbow
Post by: trector1955 on June 04, 2009, 06:45:31 AM
Hello
      My daughter sent this to me. I hope you enjoy as much as I did. We all need Over the rainbow dreams.
Theresa
Title: Re: celtic woman playing over the rainbow
Post by: Scottietottie on June 04, 2009, 08:46:35 AM
Hi  :)

Um.................... should there be a link?  Or have I missed something?

Take care - Scottie  :)
Title: Re: celtic woman playing over the rainbow
Post by: trector1955 on June 04, 2009, 08:51:05 AM
Scottie
      Hello, I have one with the link on it also. I just sent the second one to let everyone know why I sent it. Its such a nice recording. We all need hope and Dreams. I thought it was just something good to hear.
Thanks Theresa
Title: Re: celtic woman playing over the rainbow
Post by: Scottietottie on June 04, 2009, 09:01:50 AM
Hi Theresa  :)

I found it! Thanks for posting. Well worth a look and listen!  :)

Take care - Scottie (who once 'emailed a log of a chat' back to sjsworld except hadn't actually attached the log)   :)