Sjogrens World Forums

Sjogrens Topics => Living With Sjogren's => Topic started by: Lotus1 on May 29, 2009, 04:16:26 PM

Title: Hubby's lost wedding ring found!!
Post by: Lotus1 on May 29, 2009, 04:16:26 PM
Hooray.............stop searching everyone lol
Yes, found hubby's wedding ring jammed between the wall & bed.  Often sleeps with hands  under head so must have decided to take off his wedder in his nightly dreams.
Even checked out the fish tank just to make sure it didn't land in there somehow. lol  Poor hubby has heaps of brain fog with his severe depression.  Having a good sense of humour we have heaps of laughs at his expense.
He was over the moon about finding it, not to mention my relief also. 
Thanks all for your concern & interest in the dilemma.
Lotus1
Title: Re: Hubby's lost wedding ring found!!
Post by: lynnmarie219 on May 29, 2009, 04:20:48 PM
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm glad the ring was found! What a relief, huh?
Title: Re: Hubby's lost wedding ring found!!
Post by: jonnell on May 29, 2009, 04:36:50 PM
Yeah Im happy for both of you.
Title: Re: Hubby's lost wedding ring found!!
Post by: Scottietottie on May 29, 2009, 05:21:38 PM
So glad he found it - or you found it - that it's back!   :)
Title: Re: Hubby's lost wedding ring found!!
Post by: Patze on May 29, 2009, 05:51:40 PM
All right Lotus, give your guy a hug from us, okay?  I'm sure he's happy to have it back on!


Patze
Title: Re: Hubby's lost wedding ring found!!
Post by: Victoria05202000 on May 29, 2009, 07:44:04 PM
That is AwEsOmE!   ;D  Glad to hear the MIA ring has shown up!
Title: Re: Hubby's lost wedding ring found!!
Post by: Bucky on May 29, 2009, 08:33:08 PM
Yay . . . the missing ring has been found!!  :)

Maybe you need to use some gorilla glue or something to keep it on his finger.   ;D 

I am always taking my wedding ring off when I'm around the house and putting it in my jeans pocket, laying it near the computer, laying it on the nightstand.  I have "lost" it on occasion and it sends one into a panic to find it.  It always (knock on wood) has shown up.  :)

It's nice to have a happy ending.

Bucky
Title: Re: Hubby's lost wedding ring found!!
Post by: Epson on May 30, 2009, 10:36:47 AM
When ever I'm picking up young and single women in my dreams, I always take the wedding ring off ;D  I can still dream, can't I?
Title: Re: Hubby's lost wedding ring found!!
Post by: Patze on May 30, 2009, 01:19:57 PM
Hey Epson, that might be a tad dangerous around here! ;) :) :D ;D 


Patze
Title: Re: Hubby's lost wedding ring found!!
Post by: Lotus1 on May 30, 2009, 03:33:07 PM
Hey, Scottietottie, hubby found it himself, was quite chuffed!
Yes, gave him lots of hugs.
Epson, keep dreaming mate, but keep that wedding ring on or you may lose it altogether lol
Ring isn't worn when he goes to work so unfortunately can't use the great glue idea.
Thanks all of you for joining in on this joyous occasion.
Stay tuned, never know what is going to happen next in this household with poor hubby's brain fog lol
Lotus1