Sjogrens World Forums

Sjogrens Topics => Living With Sjogren's => Topic started by: jonnell on May 29, 2009, 03:45:15 AM

Title: Pray today
Post by: jonnell on May 29, 2009, 03:45:15 AM
Maybe we can all take a minute today to pray for the little 5 year old missing Michigan girl and her family.  As a parent of a soon to be 5 year old little girl I cant imagine what her parents must me going through.
Title: Re: Pray today
Post by: Katybarstool on May 29, 2009, 01:41:12 PM
Hi Jonnell

She's in my thoughts and prayers. Will you keep us up to date?

Hugs
Kathyx
Title: Re: Pray today
Post by: Rhonda on May 29, 2009, 03:51:13 PM
I will definitely keep her in my thoughts and prayers.  God bless the whole family.
Title: Re: Pray today
Post by: lynnmarie219 on May 29, 2009, 04:22:26 PM
Positive thoughts and prayers are being sent out. I cant imagine what her family is going through and I hope she returns safely and soon!
Title: Re: Pray today
Post by: Victoria05202000 on May 29, 2009, 07:44:51 PM
Sending prayers that way as well. My heart aches for them!
Title: Re: Pray today
Post by: lesmom on May 30, 2009, 11:54:47 AM
Love and prayers going out to the family. I have 3 boys (10,8,6) and I have no idea what I would do if anything ever happened to them. May God lift her and her family up.

Thanks for keeping us posted.
Leslie