Sjogrens World Forums

Sjogrens Topics => Living With Sjogren's => Topic started by: trector1955 on May 22, 2009, 01:24:09 AM

Title: Eye Study
Post by: trector1955 on May 22, 2009, 01:24:09 AM
Hello
      Its 4:00 am and I am sitting here starving. I am leaving to go to John Hopkins in Baltimore, Maryland in a hour to start my Eye Study finally. The Doctor called me yesterday and asked if I could come this morning its only a two or 3 hour drive for us.!!  I have to be there at 8:30 and have to fast, Fasting is not good. They are going to take blood for the study. I can't wait. I will let everyone know about the study later. Its a new Med. that they said was better than Restysis. I can't wait my eyes are so bad. I was telling my daughter its like I am blind and if something is out of place or lost forget it I can't find it. I think that is a part of my brain fog too though. Boy I tell you when I had a terrible cold and my ears were blocked and couldn't hear it was really bad. We should never take our eyes our ears for granted. I joined Jonnells Sjogrens group on Facebook. Its pretty cool. I just joined facebook and there are alot of people on there. Well I had better go I just wanted to let everyone know I was finally going to my eye study at John Hopkins and will keep everyone informed.
Theresa
Title: Re: Eye Study
Post by: Patze on May 22, 2009, 02:46:37 AM
Hi Theresa,

Good luck with the testing and with the new drug!  I sure hope it helps, you sure do deserve a break!

Please do keep us updated, and don't forget to let us know about the new drug.

Hang in there and take care -

Patze
Title: Re: Eye Study
Post by: jonnell on May 22, 2009, 03:56:37 AM
Good Luck, let me know how you make out.    Hugs and Kissess    Jonnell and Jenna
Title: Re: Eye Study
Post by: Scottietottie on May 22, 2009, 05:23:13 AM
Good luck Theresa!

Hope the test goes well and that you get something that works for you.

Take care - Scottie  :)
Title: Re: Eye Study
Post by: Chickpea on May 22, 2009, 06:57:08 AM
Hi Theresa

We'll be thinking of you!  Let us know how it goes at Johns Hopkins.

Take care - Chickpea
Title: Re: Eye Study
Post by: lesmom on May 22, 2009, 10:19:19 AM
Good luck!
I can't wait to hear how it goes. I have a lot of problems with my eyes too and the Rysatis just isn't cutting it.

Hugs,
Leslie