If anyone is using or has tried blood plasma eye drops I'd love to hear from you.
Also, please let me know if the drops are working well for you working on a computer in an office environment with the air con & fluro lights.
The opthalmologist is organizing b.p. eye drops for me.
Reckons I won't need to quit my office job as being my own b.p. my eyes won't reject the drops.
Waiting for a secretary to contact me as to what happens next.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Lotus1
Meant to say the Asian opthalmologist (head of hospital clinics/board, very popular) said he's never seen anyone having dry eyes for 16 years with such good eye health.
That made me feel special!
I replied glyconutrient supplements.
He complimented me & asked what I'm using.
When I told him glyconutrient supplements (ambrotose complex & phytomatrix have probably been most helpful) he said he's going to tell everyone about the glyconutrient supplements.
Made me feel good again that I've been helping myself as best I know how.
My Asian radiation Dr took photos of my ambrotose complex tub, reckoned he had other patients to inform about a.c.
Will check whether he has mentioned it to others.
These specialist visits aren't so bad when they show interest in you & how you're trying to help yourself.
Lotus1
Nobody using blood plasma eye drops?
Maybe I'm getting impatient waiting to hear from someone......
Lotus1
I know there have been several discussions on this subject here in the past, and I have no idea why they aren't showing up in search results. I've tried every combination of keywords I can think of.
There have been a number of people who have tried them, and I don't remember reading any negative reports, but I'm sorry, this isn't the first hand information you were looking for.
Linda, thank you for searching this topic & supplying positive info, very much appreciated.
I just found another name for the drops - autologous serum drops which has come up in forum searches so will read info later.
It's bed time for me!
Lotus1
I did try them about 3-4 years agoish, I read about it, told my doc, they helped me get them
Unfortunately I didn't tolerate them, I can't recall why, but didn't feel like it was going to work for me
But I don't tolerate most meds and supplements so its very possible it could be great for someone else
If you do a search on here for autologous eye drops etc you will find other threads about it
wedyho
Sorry the plasma drops didn't work out for you.
Have you found something that does work for you?
I can only try, especially since opthalmologist says he's organizing blood plasma drops for free as he is the boss of everything.
Very nice of him as I'm at my wits end for carrying on working in the office on the pc, fluro lights, air con.
Lotus1
that sounds like a cool doc you have there, yes worth a shot why not, if I find an old diary will let you know why didn't work out
my eyes do ok as long as I put in multiple drops a day, sometimes I have to put them in eyes before open them because have a problem with corneal erosion, can get abrasions in eyes like if take antihistamines etc It is good for me to use gel drops part of the time and put in gel at bedtime and use humidifier and avoid meds that cause drying
Thanks, Wendyoh, it would be nice to know why they didn't work for you.
Yes, I nearly fell off the chair when the Dr said "for free". I questioned him. He was adamant he is the boss and can arrange it.
I asked if they can do blood plasma 'mouth' drops. No, my dear, was his reply.
Lotus1
:)
keep us posted how that works out!