Sjogrens World Forums

Sjogrens Topics => Living With Sjogren's => Topic started by: Wal on December 12, 2016, 03:05:53 PM

Title: Ubiniquol has increased saliva
Post by: Wal on December 12, 2016, 03:05:53 PM
So I just wanted to mention that my dry mouth has greatly improved since my initial flare in January. In fact, I would dare say it's near normal (maybe 95%). My eyes have taken a fast downward turn. Still looking for relief for them. Anyways, I jumped on the Ubiniquol bandwagon earlier in the year. I didn't notice much improvement at first but kept taking it. As mentioned, after about 6 months my saliva improved greatly to near normal. I wasn't sure if it was due to the Ubiniquol but I kept taking it. Recently, I thought it would be a good idea to test things out and stop the Ubiniquol since I've been doing so good saliva wise. After a few days, I noticed more dryness that I haven't experienced in months. So, I started taking it again and I'm back to near normal again. When I do feel a little dry, I drink lots of water and I'm good (in the beginning large gulps made me more dry). Just thought I would share since this is something encouraging 😊
Title: Re: Ubiniquol has increased saliva
Post by: GgcJap on December 12, 2016, 03:46:09 PM
Great to hear Wal,

Its nice to hear stories like this every now and then. Lets us know its not all bad.

GgcJap
Title: Re: Ubiniquol has increased saliva
Post by: Sharon on December 13, 2016, 07:31:50 AM
I've posted extensively on Ubiquinol's effect on dryness, so I'm thrilled to hear
it's working for you as well Wal!
For me, it truly is the only supplement I feel helps with a SJS symptom in an obvious way.
Title: Re: Ubiniquol has increased saliva
Post by: Sooki on December 13, 2016, 09:03:09 AM
Worked for me as well!