Hello,
First of all, please excuse my english since I'm not used to speak english daily.
I'm a french 36 years old woman who lives in France.
Fir 2 months i've got pain in my muscles, I'm really tired and depressed.
I met a rhumato ( is that the corrcet word???) and she asked me a blood analyse.
Resultst are: nothibg... just sbb positive. Other things are negative.
I've no dry eye or mouth.
She told me it can't be a sjogrens but it could explain all my pains.
Do you perhaps know anyone with the same r?sults as mine... so I can find a hope back....
Many thanks in advance,
Best regards from France,
Frenchy
Depends on what blood tests she gave you to compare what we are accustomed to as a blood panel for SjS. But... positive SSB is DEFINITELY one necessary to diagnose SjS.
Welcome,
Courtenay
Sjogrens is often a diagnosis of elimination. On average the process takes 7 years.
I started out with a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia. Then Rheumatoid Arthritis, then Sjogrens / SICCA, later Raynaud's. I did not think my mouth and eyes were abnormally dry but my doctors did.
Check our signature lines for what we are taking. Be for trying anything check for counter indications, side effects, and drug interactions.