Sjogrens World Forums

Sjogrens Topics => Living With Sjogren's => Topic started by: dry2010 on November 08, 2016, 04:20:30 PM

Title: Thyroid question..
Post by: dry2010 on November 08, 2016, 04:20:30 PM
Hello Everyone,
What were some of your symptoms before you were diagnosed with a Thyroid problems? Been having a collection of not so much fun symptoms. I am seeing a Functional Medicine doctor on Dec. 3 hoping she can get to what is going on.

Thanks,
Martha
Title: Re: Thyroid question..
Post by: Scottietottie on November 08, 2016, 04:41:18 PM
Hi  :)

In my case - weight gain, brain fog, depression and fatigue. I am 'hypo' (underactive) Eventually my thyroid actually formed a lump in my neck and the diagnoses came from that - and blood tests.

I have a friend who is 'hyper'. She found she suffered a lot of anxiety and couldn't sleep properly. She lost a lot of weight.

A good thyroid site can be found at About.com.

Hope that helps some.

Take care - Scottie  :)