Sjogrens World Forums

Sjogrens Topics => Living With Sjogren's => Topic started by: trejonina on November 03, 2016, 01:36:10 PM

Title: 13 types of Sjongrens Fatigue-Conquering Sjongrens
Post by: trejonina on November 03, 2016, 01:36:10 PM
Hi everyone. Just found this article in info.sjongrens.org. It's worth reading.
Title: Re: 13 types of Sjongrens Fatigue-Conquering Sjongrens
Post by: Bigleyj on November 03, 2016, 03:01:56 PM
Thanks ... but i can't find the article??

Jo 😀
Title: Re: 13 types of Sjongrens Fatigue-Conquering Sjongrens
Post by: trejonina on November 03, 2016, 03:34:25 PM
 Google :    13 Types of Sjongren's Fatigue-Conquering Sjongren's.
Title: Re: 13 types of Sjongrens Fatigue-Conquering Sjongrens
Post by: Bigleyj on November 03, 2016, 06:58:17 PM
Wow it's excellent. Spot on.
Title: Re: 13 types of Sjongrens Fatigue-Conquering Sjongrens
Post by: keelton on November 05, 2016, 08:19:48 AM
I am also trying xiidra and the burning pain is awefuk! I had. One of this with restasis,  for those of you who are still doing both how are you taking them?  I feel like I should have kept up with the restasis while trying this.  I was in for 6 months and it didn't do much