Honestly, I don't know what happened but I have taken a really turn here in the past few weeks. It's been on thing after the other. I've had a bad cold, trouble with an inflamed knee, a bladder infection, inner ear problems and now a constant burning in my bladder. Do you think this is a flare and it's all related somehow to the Sjogrens? I feel like I am sick and slightly feverish because I keep getting hot and cold.
About 3 weeks ago, I had a bit of a shock when my hours were cut at work. I think the stress may have triggered this.
And, tomorrow I have to get a cavity filled!
I take a good supplement Maxi-Tears that has good anti-inflammatory properties. Not sure what else to do. I'm frustrated. I hope my PCP will have some answers on Friday. Usually, when the inflammation is under control, everything falls into place.
I keep thinking about just hanging up the towel and retiring early in 2017 although I should probably be filing for disability. It's all I can do to keep up with my Drs. apps.
Take your premed before you have your tooth filled. You may need a course of antibiotics afterward also. It all could relate to your bad tooth. Good luck getting over it.
Ugh, sometimes when it rains it pours. Definitely could be a stress-induced flare. I hope things calm down for you soon.
So sorry to hear about your continued health issues - one thing after another...sounds allot like me lately! Change in weather maybe? or possibly the stress of your hours being cut? Do you know for certain your bladder infection has been resolved or could it still be lingering?
I would agree that you could possibly need a course of antibiotics...
Please keep us posted and try to rest as much as you can.
Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.
Kim