Sjogrens World Forums

Sjogrens Topics => Living With Sjogren's => Topic started by: Lotus1 on June 12, 2015, 04:22:58 PM

Title: Parasites - heaps
Post by: Lotus1 on June 12, 2015, 04:22:58 PM
Hi again

Hubby & I have agreed for years I must have worms!
Always hungry not matter how much I eat.  We eat very healthily.

By accident we came across who seems a very knowledgeable natureopath focusing on parasites & food intolerances.  Has helped lots of people with parasites etc from visiting Bali & other overseas places.

Her machine picked up dengue fever from when I was 6 yrs old, viruses, parasites, worms, amazing.
I'm being debugged for 12 weeks hoping the meds will help my digestive system.
Time will tell!

Lotus1
Title: Re: Parasites - heaps
Post by: cari on June 13, 2015, 05:36:50 AM
This is very interesting.  Are there any natural remedies eg herbs or spices that act as a natural debugger? :)
Title: Re: Parasites - heaps
Post by: Lotus1 on June 13, 2015, 02:47:16 PM
The natureopath has given me herbs etc to take over 12 weeks to kill the parasites & their eggs.
Will let you know how things go.
I may have the natureopath help decentisize my nut/sesame/chia/coconut allergy if successful with the parasites.

Lotus1
Title: Re: Parasites - heaps
Post by: cari on June 13, 2015, 03:26:36 PM
Hope it works out for you.  I found out that natural clay also kills parasites and helps to re-stabilize the body so will be getting some to try.


Title: Re: Parasites - heaps
Post by: Lotus1 on June 16, 2015, 03:52:11 PM
Natural clay is interesting.

Where would you purchase it?

Lotus!
Title: Re: Parasites - heaps
Post by: cari on June 17, 2015, 04:05:44 AM
The nutritionist recommended it and is currently looking into reputable brands for me.  In the meantime I've looked on Amazon and there are several there or if you put "edible clay" into Google you may find independent retailers who sell it or online shops.  Apparently it rids the body of toxins and balances minerals as well as ridding the body of parasites :)