Hello and thank you all for your kind replies. My DR says to use neosynaphrine on cotton when my nose bleeds, but that doesn't work when its a broken vessel. He had to cauterize my nose on Christmas Eve! Ive been taking Azithromycin for 10 days for a sinus infection ans swollen glands. i go to my ENT on 1/3/11 for results of CT scan of sinuses, i Will let you all know the results next week. I have a sinus headache today and vertigo. I really hope everyone is having a better start to 2011. Mr. Duffy is sleeping on my feet right now. He is a white Scottish Terrier, I have had 3 black Scotty's and a Westie and two Carin Terriers. They are like my children to me. Thank you all so much for your time and help. Take care and hope you all have a good day. Happy New Year to All..........Mr. Duffy
Keep us informed
Hi Mr Duffy
A very happy new year to you too!
We used to have a Border Highland terrier. He died, aged about 17, in the spring. I still miss him, and we are looking to get another terrier when my OH retires in a few years time.
Welcome to the family.
Kathyx
Happy New Year right back at ya...... :)
Good luck to you as well at your upcoming appt.....keep us posted!