Author Topic: THE DESK - A must read for every American  (Read 4631 times)

Poochie

THE DESK - A must read for every American
« on: June 22, 2009, 10:26:12 AM »
A friend of mine sent me this and I just wanted to share it with all of you.  I to wait a few minutes before trying to repost it because.................................................well, I couldn't see for the tears.  (Thank you Restasis)

Please tell me if you can view this without emotion.

http://worriersanonymous.org/Share/V2008/Thedesk.htm

Pooh

quiger

• Sjogrens Staff
Re: THE DESK - A must read for every American
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 10:58:04 AM »
Very nice Pooh. It makes a good point. Ummm I think the music contributes to the tears, lol.

quig
Check out the info on the home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 11:40:10 AM »
Pooh, thanks for passing "The Desk" along.  I'm sure Ms. Cothren's students will forever remember the impact that day in her class had. 

I love that song that Lee Greenwood sings . . . I play it over and over and over.

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

baddabingtim

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 12:33:46 PM »
Good to see someone appreciates our veterans - even if they are old navy bubble heads like me :)

Poochie

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 08:41:51 PM »
God Bless you Tim and all your fellow "bubble heads".  Thank you for your service.

Pooh

lynnmarie219

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 03:25:41 PM »
Thank you for sharing this with us here Pooh...it was very heartwarming to say the least and as the post says.....

GOD BLESS AMERICA--AND OUR VETERANS!

And a huge thank you to all of the men and women actively serving both abroad and at home!

Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers!

salsen

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 10:01:08 PM »
Pooh my Dad was always very proud of his service in the Navy during WWII and often told us stories of that time.  We were raised with a true sense of patriotism and what it takes to maintain our freedoms.  I never take  for granted  how fortunate and blessed I am to live in this country.  For all our problems we still have more choices to self govern than any other country.  Thanks to all our service men both present and past for helping to maintain our freedom!

kimbo

• Love never fails
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 08:03:05 PM »
I am late.

Thanks Pooh

kimbo
Diagnosed March of 2007. SJS/ RA Positive at 80  International-SSA strongly positive at 811-SSB 273
ANA positive at 1:1280
Hashimoto's
Gabapentin, propanol, Celebrex, Synthroid, Cytomel, vitamin D, B complex, Omega 3 complex, and multi vitamins; At 62, I seem to be a low maintenance sjog