Author Topic: worked for me  (Read 2806 times)

SLEEPY101

worked for me
« on: June 27, 2009, 02:17:59 AM »
Hi all!!!

Just wanted to let you know something that is working for me.

I am trying to eat and drink healthier due to my SJS and FIbro and bleeding intestinal ulcer I had to eliminate caffiene from my diet. Which was really hard because I don't have any energy as it is.

If is a all natural, caffiene free energy drink with the acaci berry called efusion raw. I stated drinking it this week and I have so much energy. I have a easier time getting through work and actually went a couple days without taking a nap.

I know this sounds like a plug, but from the bottom of my heart this is a really good product. I know everybody is different, but it has really given me the extra boost that I need. Contact me if you want to know more about this product.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 07:05:04 AM by Scottietottie »

Poochie

Re: worked for me
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 11:38:10 AM »
Sleepy, I'm so glad you have found something to boost your energy level, but PLEASE, PLEASE talk to your doctor about it. 

Some of these energy drinks, I'm not saying this one does, but some of these energy drinks are exceptionally hard on your heart.  They can cause all kinds of problems such as tachycardia, hypertension and so on.  They put extreme stress on your heart muscles.

Please be careful when using these products.

Hugs, Pooh