Author Topic: How do you describe "our type of fatigue" ?  (Read 45040 times)

meow

Re: How do you describe "our type of fatigue" ?
« Reply #180 on: February 29, 2012, 03:13:15 PM »
Does anyone else get cold when everyone else in the room is warm? I'm usually way too hot, and then suddenly start freezing!

Do you ever just suddenly get so sick to your stomach you could throw up? Only if I take meds on an empty stomach

Do you ever stop waking up in the morning with the first thought of the day being, I have Sjogren's?
Yes. You will. Instead, you'll wake up thinking "where are my f***ing eyedrops?"

I refuse to tiptoe quietly through life, only to arrive safely at death's door.

Sjogrens, Hashimotos, CFS.  Also, fast approaching CRS Syndrome ;)

P.Trish

Re: How do you describe "our type of fatigue" ?
« Reply #181 on: March 01, 2012, 06:03:30 PM »
another first: I was walking through the grocery store, hanging onto my cart and thinking 'geez,  I am an old woman'. Really, I am old (fifties) but this is riduculous.  Anyway, the 'first' was that I let the courtesy bagger load the groceries in my car. I will do this again - it really helped! We do what we can...
female dx'd Jan 2012, English/Drama Teacher: retired, plaquenil 400mg, aspirin 80 mg, Lisinipril 20mg,  fish oil, multi vitamins, methyl pred  pack (every 2 months) evoxac, d-mannose, biotin, gluten free
. Stroke survivor  'Have a heart that never hardens and a touch that never hurts" (Dickens)