Author Topic: Bike busted  (Read 2893 times)

salsen

Bike busted
« on: June 13, 2009, 10:21:50 PM »
What's a gal to do?  My exercise bike fell apart and after a week of trying to get it to function my hubby declared it fit for the scrap pile.  So it goes out the door and a new one is on order which will probably take a couple of weeks to come in.  I made the rounds to all the stores and what they had were great but way above my price point.  Not trying to train for a world event just trying to do 30 minutes four times a week .  So I wait. 

My new thought is to try boxing with the Wii.  So my daughter has loaned me her game to give it a try.  I will draw me a big round circle with SJS and Neuropathy in the middle and aim for it. I'm thinking this may work out to be a great way to release the frustration of all of this.  If I can just keep my balance straight it just may turn out great!

lynnmarie219

Re: Bike busted
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 02:00:56 AM »
Hey Salsen,

Good luck with that Wii boxing ....let us know how that goes! Using Sjogrens and neuropathy as your targets should make you do very well!  ;D   

I also hope you get your bike back soon so you can back into the swing of that....30 minutes 4 times a week is good!

Keep up the good work...I give you credit because I don't do nearly as much exercise as I should be doing!