Author Topic: 30th weddding aniversery pic  (Read 9456 times)

kimbo

• Love never fails
30th weddding aniversery pic
« on: June 08, 2009, 08:30:56 PM »
I am early to brag..... July 4th will be our 30th anniversary.  FIREWORKS   ;)  Oh yeah !   :o

We attended a 60th anniversary celebration the other day, a very precious couple in our church.  WOW  double ours.

An Alaskan cruise to celebrate is on the calender.  soooo excited. 

Here we are....in our recent family pics we had made a couple weeks ago. My hubby, pal, knight in shining armor and me.

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd355/klfowler7/011.jpg

blessings kimbo

Diagnosed March of 2007. SJS/ RA Positive at 80  International-SSA strongly positive at 811-SSB 273
ANA positive at 1:1280
Hashimoto's
Gabapentin, propanol, Celebrex, Synthroid, Cytomel, vitamin D, B complex, Omega 3 complex, and multi vitamins; At 62, I seem to be a low maintenance sjog

Poochie

Re: 30th weddding aniversery pic
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 09:48:09 PM »
Oh Kim, what a beautiful couple you two make.  Congratulations on your anniversary.  I hope your trip goes well and you enjoy it immensely. Have fun, stay safe.

We spent Sunday with our friends celebrating their 50th.  It brought back such memories.  She had her bridesmaids and husbands sitting on either side of her and her husband just like it was the day they married.  She even had bud vases with baby's breath, carnations and ribbons dyed to match our original gowns for each of us to bring home.  It was beautiful.  I remember more of her wedding than I do of mine.  lol 

Hugs, Pooh

Patze

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 04:33:06 AM »
Hi Kimbo,

Aw, that is such a great picture!!!!  You two are so cute!!!

An Alaskan cruise?  I'm so jealous!!!!  I've always wanted to do one!  Take tons of pictures will ya?

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

TerriF

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 10:04:54 AM »
Beautiful picture, you two look great and happy, Happy 30th anniversary to you, enjoy your cruise, I too have always wanted to do that  ;D

Bonnie

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 12:13:47 PM »
Great Picture Kimbo, enjoy your time together on your cruise and many many more happy years together.

Katybarstool

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 01:17:54 PM »
Kimbo

Love the picture. Can't wait to see the ones from the Alaskan cruise! Congratulations to a very special couple.

Kathyx

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 01:57:45 PM »
Kimbo,

Nice picture . . . however, my computer only shows you and hubby . . . where is pal and knight in shining armour????  LOL

Wow, 30 yrs. - that's a long time.  Can I come on the cruise too???   ;D

Enjoy . . . we'll shoot off some fireworks in your honor!!   :D

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

quiger

• Sjogrens Staff
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 04:44:39 PM »
Wow, what a great picture. You two make such a nice looking couple. Congratulations to you!!

quig
Check out the info on the home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html

dwbreadbaker

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 04:49:20 PM »
Kimbo,

Congratulations!  I wish you another 30 years more and even happier than the first 30.

Beautiful picture too.

Debbie

kimbo

• Love never fails
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 05:04:06 PM »
Thanks everyone,

Yeah bucky, your my real pal, ya know ... LOL

I have been doing virtual cruising online, studying my big boat. I found our room and scoped the ships dining, swimming, etc., and even where to do my laundry  ;D I am sooooooo ready. Birth certificate in my chubby little hand. Packing in my mind.

yippeeeeee   :)   kimbo
Diagnosed March of 2007. SJS/ RA Positive at 80  International-SSA strongly positive at 811-SSB 273
ANA positive at 1:1280
Hashimoto's
Gabapentin, propanol, Celebrex, Synthroid, Cytomel, vitamin D, B complex, Omega 3 complex, and multi vitamins; At 62, I seem to be a low maintenance sjog

dbab

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 08:49:55 PM »
Congrats to the beautiful couple!  :)

jonnell

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 04:05:07 AM »
Congradulations and enjoy the crusie, you are very lucky to have a knight in shining armor,  I have one two but not married yet.   

wednesday mc haggis

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 08:38:54 AM »
Kimbo

really is an acheievement 30 years, how great!! My son turns 10 in the same day.

Enjoy the cruise and the break, have a big cocktail on your sun lounger for all of us

T x

lynnmarie219

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2009, 04:33:08 PM »
Kimbo,

What a beautiful pic of the two of you and congrats on your upcoming 30th anniversary...that's something to really be proud of in this day and age!

I know several people that have been on an Alaskan Cruise and I have never heard anyone say anything but what a wonderful experience it was...so I wish you the same! Have a great trip and yes.....takes lots of pictures!

Happy Cruising!! 

Crabcakes

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 03:15:18 PM »
Lovely picture! Enjoy the cruise! I've never been,b ut had had friends and family go on Alaskan cruises. No one was dissapointed! Good for you!