Author Topic: Adjusting  (Read 8595 times)

lynnmarie219

Re: Adjusting
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2009, 05:04:05 PM »
djean,

I'm so sorry for your loss of your little kitty.....20 years old....that's a long life and I'm sure your kitty treasured every minute of it with you as you did with him.

I had a little kitty who was about the same age when she passed....she was 20 and half years old.....It was a long time ago but I still think of her as I do all of my little ones that have passed on.

Hugs to you....take care of yourself and keep his memory alive in your heart!

salsen

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2009, 10:18:22 PM »
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved kitty.  I hope knowing others care will help you as much as it has helped me.  Our nine year old black time is finally going about his normal routine again.  For the first three weeks after the passing of Marble he just moped around or walked through the house yelping loudly.  They always treated each other as friendly enemies and you could tell he was truly upset that she was no longer in the house.  Twenty years is a wonderfully long time to share with a pet.  I can truly see why pets are brought into senior centers in order to bring the elderly out of their isolated world.  There is a bond that occurs that is like no other - unconditional love. 

We did have wonderful news at the end of the week.  My daughters Gabby is fine.  She had a benign tumor which is now removed and she will have stitches removed tomorrow.  So thankfully all is well. 

Thanks for all the kind words and concern.  It sure helped me through a sorrowful few weeks.

gsmraxe

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 08:52:51 AM »
Sorry for your loss....I have such trouble losing my pets.  I had to put my dog  down Feb 22, 2008, she had cancer.  I still cry about it...I can't look at a picture or talk about her w/out crying.  I did adopt a wonderful German Shepherd.  She at least takes my mind off of Nikki.

Hope you feel better soon.   :'(

My RIP blog for Nikki  http://gsmraxe.multiply.com/journal/item/55/Nikki

And my blog about my latest child Jada  http://gsmraxe.multiply.com/journal/item/58/My_new_girl_Jada  Isn't she beautiful?