Author Topic: Glad it's over!!!!  (Read 17925 times)

Epson

Glad it's over!!!!
« on: January 31, 2009, 05:45:03 PM »
In by 1:00 out by 7:00, that's how my day of surgery went yesterday and no catheter, woohoo! ;D  Now if the bleeding would stop I could put away the manzee pads, glad I don't the to put up with this every month.

They took out suspected tumor areas and put a stint, the urine floweth.  Other then the blood, sore bladder and the feeling that a cheese grater was used inside my penis, I feel pretty good, much better then the first surgery.

I can't wait for the soreness and bleeding to stops so I can go back to bitching about my Sjogren's and Fibro  ;D

eyeamdry

Re: Glad it's over!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 08:43:09 PM »
Way to go Epson.  I'm sure it feels good to be "catherless."   I hope you still feel as good after the "medicine" wears off.
 ;D  Lucy

Pooh

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 08:53:04 PM »
Aww Eps, so glad to hear things went as good as they did.  Please, don't stop "bitching" we wouldn't know who you were if you did that.  Besides you only say what they rest of us want to and are to scared to.  :D

Take care and rest up,

Pooh

lynnmarie219

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 09:18:56 PM »
Epson,

So good to hear that all of that is over for now and that the surgery is done.  I wish you a speedy recovery from your procedure and I hope you feel better very soon!

Lots of hugs to you!

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 09:35:32 PM »
<<Now if the bleeding would stop I could put away the manzee pads, glad I don't the to put up with this every month>>

Epson - ha, I can only imagine what you would have to say if you had to deal with bleeding and pads monthly!!!  Sorry buddy, but you have no clue what's it like monthly for 35+ years  . . . . . be thankful you're a guy!   ;)  (We won't EVEN go there talking about having a mammogram!!!)

I'm glad to hear your surgery went well and much better than the last one. 

Take it easy - wishing you a speedy recovery . . now you can relax and enjoy the rest of your weekend.   ;D

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 09:40:00 PM »
Epson, You are as bad as my hubby---he would go so far as to lie to get out of having a catheter. Seriously, I am glad you have that over so you can relax a little and enjoy the football game. Will pray that these questionable tissue areas have no cancer.

Also, if you quit "bitching" we would think you really were sick!!!!!Irish ;D

Boy, I just read that last sentence over and it doesn't sound very nice---not what I meant to say at all. I was trying to tease you about the "bitching" as referred to by Pooh. You know we all care about you and enjoy hearing from you no matter what. Irish
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 07:47:26 PM by irish »

wednesday mc haggis

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 01:19:55 AM »
Espon

WOOOHOOO !! ok your sore but result :)   , hadnt noticed you bitching , but then im scottish we dont know any different   ;D
T x

ruby52

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 07:45:59 AM »
So glad your surgery is over.Speedy recovery.It's not called bitching it's sharing thoughts and ideas!
                                                                              Ruby

Mark54

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 09:58:57 AM »
Epson,
     I glad your surgery went well. I'm with you, I hate the catheter!! You are a welcome voice on this forum. Chele and I pray for a speedy recovery.

God's blessings,

Mark ....

lesleyjoy

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 10:46:40 AM »
Hey Eps so glad the surgery went better this time, please keep us informed about the biopsy results.

Cheery, Lesley (NZ)

Sjenny

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2009, 11:41:04 AM »
Epson:

So glad it went well - I hope that is the last of it and you have a speedy recovery!  No catheter and the Superbowl today, can it get any better than that?

Sue

Patze

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2009, 03:36:47 PM »
My fine sharp toothed friend,

I am so glad to hear that things are finally better for you!  You've had such a tough road to travel, but I'm glad that the road is now straight again (those curves are just murder ;))!

Take care and I hope that you feel like your old self soon!

Patze
Our home page  http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html
Live chats  http://sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

The important thing is not to stop questioning ~ Albert Einstein ~

Sero Negative Queen

trector1955

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2009, 04:09:54 PM »
Epson
        Glade that is over and you are ok. It won't be long until the pain goes away. Good Luck with everything else
Theresa

Chana M

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2009, 04:28:28 PM »
Hi Epson

It's SO good to hear that you're ok, albeit sore and 'grated'.  I'm glad you feel better than after the first surgery, although I hope that's not just because they've been generous with the pain meds!

Like everyone else I love your 'bitching' and teasing, though I'm not sure the Canadians are so keen on you.

Take good care of your dear self
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 03:09:16 PM by quiger »

Epson

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2009, 04:55:38 PM »
Chana,

I love Canada and Canadians, just keep that darn cold air up where it belongs and keep your geese in your own back yard ;D