Author Topic: Deals I found at Walgreens  (Read 2015 times)

Fairy

Deals I found at Walgreens
« on: November 24, 2008, 08:09:53 AM »
HI Everyone,

So, I am able to breathe better and my husband took me out yesterday to get out of the house, and we went to Walgreen's (in TX). I found some deals I wanted to let everyone know about.

First of all, the Natures Bounty Vitamins are on sale. If you buy one, you get one free. and it does not have to be the same vitamin. It also included the Vitamin E Oil, which I mix with 100% Shea Butter, for a moisturizer.

Second, I found Sugar-Free Lemon hard candy. Everyone has said how it helps with the dry mouth, and I have to say that it does. And they are not to sour. It is the Regal Dynasty brand, made with Splenda.

OK, my lips have been so bad, and I found the Blistex Lip Infusion, moisture splash there. This will be great for my pocket or purse. But I found one that I like better called Lypsyl. It has Avocado butter, shea butter, Vitamins A and E and swedish beeswax. It is wonderful and does not feel heavy or waxy.

They also have the GenTeal eyedrops there that I use, so it was one stop shopping. My husband got me a basket with all of these items, and more lotion, so I will have a moisture basket! HaHa

I hope this info helps, especially the vitamin sale, I save a lot of money on vitamins!

Fairy