Author Topic: Oh, I don't want to know what is next!!!!  (Read 4187 times)

Debora

Oh, I don't want to know what is next!!!!
« on: May 20, 2008, 10:18:13 PM »
Hi all

I'm sitting here trying to calm down, I was just reading things here on the forum and was watching my neighbor's daughter, the mom had to go give some people a ride home, so the husband comes home and gets the little girl and apologizes for me having to watch her, I told him I don't mind, she gives me a reason to watch cartoons!

Well, a few minutes later she gets home,the yelling starts and then she is screaming for help! (they have been fighting for a month or two), so I ran to the night managers and told her, she ran over and knocked on the door.  It was her screaming and she was leaving now that someone knocked on the door.  Boy, I didn't need that rush!    :'(  Hopefully she will leave him.  The manager heard them but thought it was the people in the pool and went and told them to quiet down, it wasn't them!

Just another stressful thing...... so much has gone on in the past few months,   the guy sharing a house with my ex passed away, in his bedroom.  My ex called me to come over and see if he was really dead.  So, I get there and yep, he was.  I call 911 and the operator tells me to check his pulse, yeah right.....all those scarry movies I watched as a child flashed back in my mind!  I told her he hasn't moved in hours so I'm pretty sure he has passed.

My ex is/was on workmans comp but they kicked him off on the day he was supposed to get paid.  So, no income for a month plus while he gets everything taken care of.  He pays my rent in lieu of child support .    They quit paying because they insist for him to have his shoulder surgery but his doctors won't  do it until we find out what muscle disease he has, we find out Thursday over at Stanford Med Center. 

Thats not all..... my car blew a gasket and my ex paid $1,400.00 to get it fixed, two weeks later, our daughter had to have oral surgery, another $1,500.00 cash payment only (credit card).  The Cobra insurance took my daughter off and then told him she is not covered....he gave 30 days notice but they said he had to wait the full 30 days, well they changed their minds...

My car isn't dependable, we don't trust it to go out of town, so Thursday we will be renting a car to go to Stanford (3 hours away).
My ex-sister in law is being taken off life support tomorrow(she is in a coma, everything in her body has shut down) and my ex can't go to Texas because of his pending major back surgery next week, which means we rent a car for 3 days because the surgery is in San Francisco.  The back surgery is being done because they don't know if something is causing part of the muscle problem and it needs to be done ASAP.

Whew, I think thats it, I know something else is going on but I can't think of what it is.  My brain is hurting   ::), I think its because of what just happened next door.  I was so afraid he was going to hurt her bad and with the little girl there crying.    I guess that is what pushed me over the edge.  I've been trying so hard to not go into a flare and have been taking prednisone to help keep it away, I don't have the time for a flare!

Thanks for letting me vent!  I've pretty much quit shaking and now need to get to bed!  Yeah, like I'm going to sleep anytime soon!    :P  I hope I didn't sound too scattered brained.....

Debora

Linda196

• Administrator
Re: Oh, I don't want to know what is next!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 05:01:15 AM »
Debora, I'm so sorry for the tornado of emotion and illness that you've found yourself in...it always seem to happen like that, doesn't it? All the problems seem to gang up on a person.

I hope you get some  satisfactory news and solutions quickly, and are  able to start focusing on yourself and your own medical issues.
Please check out our home page at http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html {{INCLUDES A LINK TO AMAZON SHOPPING!!}}
; and live chat at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net/#SjogrensWorld

Scottietottie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 08:50:45 AM »
Hi Debora (((((((( hugs )))))))

What an awful time you've been having. It's hard to cope some days with little irriations going on never mind the stresses you've been dealing with. I hope you don't 'flare' but I bet you're feeling exhausted.

I hope things settle down and sort out for you. Vent all you want. It can be helpful.

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)

Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

Annj5

• Reasonably Well
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 09:15:41 AM »
Deborah!! Yikes!

I'm so sorry to hear that things are pretty rough right now. Were you able to get any sleep?

I really hope that you can get through this without a major flare.

Hugs,
Julia

YICKelly

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 09:29:45 AM »
I'm so sorry.  It never rains, but it pours!!  You're sure in a downpour right now.  I hope you got some sleep.  Morning always has a way of making things a bit better. Hang in there, it will calm down someday!

Debora

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 02:02:03 PM »
Thanks everyone

Your replies helped, things settled down next door, she stayed away until this morning.  a Deputy came over this morning to talk to the guy and give him some papers.  She is home now and things are quiet. I did take a sleeping pill and did get some good sleep!

I feel better now that I got all this off my chest!  I even shampooed my carpet, so I did something useful with my energy!  I am looking forward to going to Stanford so I can get out of town!  The biopsy that was taken out of my ex's leg was sent to Johns Hopkins for a second opinion, so it will be nice to finally find out what is going on with his muscles. 

God Bless you all and thanks for caring!
Debora

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 08:25:16 PM »
Debora, Your life is going so fast that I don't blame you for not being able to keep up. Hope all goes well with your ex and that things straighten out soon. Life is always like this isn't it. Everything always happens at once. Irish ;D

salsen

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 04:23:06 AM »
Debora  I will keep you and your husband in my prayers that he will find an answer to his health problems.  I know his answer will go a long way to helping calm your issues.  Worry leads to stress and we all know where that leads.

I am so sorry for the family next to you, especially for the little girl.  You would have thought the police would have called in social services knowing the child was in the middle.  Next time the manager should call them along with the police.

Take care of yourself.  I know it is probably hard to do now with all that is going on but try to get some rest.  That will go a long way to help slow down a flare.