Author Topic: Didn't mean to desert you again......  (Read 7523 times)

itssue

Re: Didn't mean to desert you again......
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2008, 06:08:31 PM »
Pooh,

You can count on my thoughts and prayers for both you and your husband.  Hang in there and be sure to take care of "Pooh".  And don't forget "When you're here you are not alone", so if you need us we are here for you.

Blessings and ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

Sue

salsen

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2008, 08:46:39 PM »
Pooh  both you and your husband are in my prayers.  Hopefully he will be home soon and doing well.  Take care of yourself  - you are in my thoughts.  Sal

wordnerd

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2008, 10:23:33 PM »
Take care Pooh!  I hope your husband feels better and is able to go home soon!  Thinking of you!

*hugs*

-Lauren

Pooh

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2008, 06:48:07 AM »
Hi Everyone,
Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers.  My husband came home yesterday and right behind him came the oxygen supplier.  They installed the new Oxygenator.  Only 2 small bottles, 50 ft. of canula tubing, canula's, and carrying case.   This new machine converts our home air into pure oxygen so there is no need for all those bottles.  It's great. 

He had to test out the carrying case last evening and walked up to the barn.  It was so wonderful to see him return with color still in his face.  He admits it makes life a whole lot easier.  For me too.  I don't have to worry about him collasping on the way to or from his destinations. 

I hope all the Mothers out there have a wonderful Happy Mother's Day.  Take care and I will be back soon.

Hugs and God Bless,
Pooh

Scottietottie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2008, 09:01:02 AM »
Good news indeed Pooh. I hope he continues to feel better. Happy Mother's Day to you too.

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)

Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

Shari

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2008, 04:15:08 PM »
Happy Mothers day back to you Pooh!  Continued recovery for your hubby and glad he is home safe and sound.   ~~Shari~~

genko_b

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2008, 08:48:09 PM »
What a relief he is home and has something that helps.

Happy mother's day to you as well.

Love,

Genko

Katybarstool

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2008, 12:16:23 AM »
Welcome back Joey :)

Kathyx

kimbo

• Love never fails
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2008, 10:05:35 AM »
Pooh,
I hope things are settling down for you. I'm sure it is good to be home. Glad your husband is doing better. It troubles me that so many of you, who are so active helping so many on this forum, not only do you have your own health issues, but also deal with your loved ones in crises.
I can't help but pray for all of you as see your situations.
kimbo
Diagnosed March of 2007. SJS/ RA Positive at 80  International-SSA strongly positive at 811-SSB 273
ANA positive at 1:1280
Hashimoto's
Gabapentin, propanol, Celebrex, Synthroid, Cytomel, vitamin D, B complex, Omega 3 complex, and multi vitamins; At 62, I seem to be a low maintenance sjog

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2008, 11:36:13 AM »
Pooh, So glad to hear that your hubby is home. What strides they have made in oxygen therapy. Glad you are able to get such a great service for him. Hope all goes well now and things settle down. Hugs Irish ;D

P.S. Just to let you know that I will be gone from Tuesday through Friday to son's and for IVIG.

Rania

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2008, 12:28:07 PM »
Good to hear you have got him back home with you! ((((( Hugs)))))   :) :)

Good wishes coming your way!

Rania  :)

salsen

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2008, 11:07:01 PM »
Pooh having your hubby home had to make Mother's Day great for you.  Glad to hear he is doing so much better.  Both of you need to rest up  - hospitals are wearing for everyone.  You are always in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care  - Sal