Author Topic: Elise's Diary  (Read 110422 times)

elise

Re: Elise's Diary
« Reply #240 on: January 10, 2009, 12:21:55 PM »
Thanks...... I'll look out for that i also have cramps a lot but i have been doing a lot of writing lately lol .

Take Care

Elise xx

craigmosley

« Reply #241 on: January 12, 2009, 06:49:09 AM »
Hi All..................

Sorry i havnt been around for a while..............iv been looking after Elise  ::)

Sorry for Elise's graphic detailed posts.............hope you wasnt eating when you saw them....... :D

All is fine here......now.............just waiting for the results.............

Hope you all had a good holiday.............

elise

« Reply #242 on: January 12, 2009, 08:19:27 AM »
Monday 12th January 2009

This weekend we has thinking about going to school again but we decided that i'm not ready for school yet.
I asked dad when he thought i would be ready to go to school again and he said when im better. When the doctors know what i have and when they are treating it. The question is now how long? I am beginning to miss school and my friend Ellie.
Ellie was looking forward to it when i told her at the weekend i was coming to school today.I shouldn't of said.
I have a new teacher and Ellie told me that he's really kind..... better than out last teacher she said. My last teacher was horrible.... she didn't let me go to the toilet when i needed it and wouldn't let me have a drink when i wanted one. One day i forgot to bring my juice bottle home so i bought in a fruit shoot. When i went to get a drink i noticed that it had gone .......  i then looked into the bin and found it there!!!! my mouth was open in shock and i was so angry! I went to my teacher and told her . She said "Drinks that are left overnight go in the bin " so i said "it wasn't left overnight it was new this morning " "nothing we can do about it now " God i hate that teacher!!! Her Name was Miss Bowness and my new teachers name is Mr Tronauldan.
Earlier on i started getting belly pains but it went half an hour after. I was in really bad agony with them.
How is everyone?

Take care

Elise xx

Scottietottie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #243 on: January 12, 2009, 09:59:47 AM »
Hi Elise  :)

I think its a really good sign that you are wanting to go back to school because it must mean that the flu is on its way out. I'm sorry your belly is sore. It can take a while to settle.

I hope your teacher knows that you have Sjogren's. Even if no one else in the class is allowed a drink - you ought to be under the circumstances. It's good you have a new teacher. I agree the last one sounded horrible.

I hope you get answers to questions soon and get back to school with your friends!

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)

Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

elise

« Reply #244 on: January 12, 2009, 11:38:21 AM »
Thanks Scottie.

I hope that my teacher has told him that information too.

If not i think dad will tell him and if he hasnt done it then he will tell him again. ;)
I think that they should have a meeting to go through all my needs and what i need help with.
I will also remind dad to tell him that i need to sit on chairs because when i sit on the carpet i feel too clostiphobic [however you spell it  :D] and i get back pains and my legs start to ache...... I think im getting worse!!!

Take Care,

Elise xx

ktfabian

« Reply #245 on: January 12, 2009, 03:58:16 PM »
Elise-

I've been thinking about you lately and here you are, though I'm sorry that you're not feeling well.  With my son going to Iraq tomorrow night, I've been submitting a lot of worries to my Little Angel!

I hope your Dad can work out the special considerations you need in school.  Certainly, if one of us Sjoggies needs a drink, no teacher should be allowed to stand in the way! And I'm with you, sitting on the floor hurts my back and legs, too.  It sounds like this year's teacher is much nicer and hopefully will be willing to work with you and your Dad.

I hope by now you've gotten your blood work back (though I'm sorry they had to stick you with their needles :P) so they know what you have and can get rid of it.

Take care, Sweetie, and feel better,
Tracy

elise

« Reply #246 on: January 14, 2009, 04:10:10 AM »
Thank you for your advice Scottie.... Sorry that i didn't reply yesterday i was kinda upset that i couldn't make a new post because dad has this PC game and he has printed cheats for it . It is this war game called Age Of Mythology - Gold Edition.
He was on it all day so i was just listening to my ipod lmao. It was really boring though because i enjoy reading the replies and i enjoy making new posts too. This tummy ache is really annoying me and starting to get me down. Its every time i want something to eat ........ i enjoy sitting at the table having my dinner and half way through i have to stop to go to the toilet. I get bad belly ache until i have a number 2. [not to be mentioned] We are now waiting for the results of my stool samples. I noticed that they were a light  coulor for a number 2. I thought i saw a bit of a crisp in the bottle and it was!! Haha! :D I have this bowel infection and my stomach isn't digesting my food enough so i poo it straight out. i am only on one tablet called omeprozol and it is to stop me from producing too much acid. [im on my injection too.] i had my injection this morning [ by dad]. So dad thinks that i am producing too less acid and is hoping for me to come off my omeprozol. i have had this for over a week now and im sick of it. i just feel like not eating [even though i do get hungry] . But dad said that i have to eat or i will be straight back in hospital.
Want some more news? Well my two sisters have a step mum and they went to her house over the weekend and yvonne [their stepmum] has some sort of virus. she was being sick and was very weak. but she isnt balemic. im not allowed to catch it so emma and linsey go to mums house and mum comes to visit me but she isnt allowed to get too close because she could have it and give it me. i am eating but pooing some of it out and if i get the sick virus i will be straight back into hospital because i not be eating at all i would be puking it all back up.  :'( the thing is im not allowed to kiss my mum ;[. Well today  mum came round but not for long. she stopped for a couple of hours. Sorry for the long post lol.

Take Care,,
Elise xx  [

Pooh

« Reply #247 on: January 14, 2009, 06:07:02 AM »
Hello Elise,
My goodness you are having an awful time with your tummy.  I'm so sorry you have something else making you sick. 

I'm glad you have a new teacher and don't have to go back to that horrible one.  Sounds like a teacher I had in when I was going to school.  (Long, long time ago. :D)

I hope you and your Dad feel better soon.  I also hope he lets you use the computer more.  We love hearing from you. 

Reading your posts always make me smile (except when you are feeling bad).  I hope you get to go back to school soon.  I know how it feels when you miss your friend Ellie.  I have a best Carolyn and when I don't get to see her for a while, it makes me sad. 

Ut oh, I am about to have very warm feet. :D PoohBear and Paddy are both trying to lay on feet at the same time.  It's gets very crowded under my desk when this happens.   ;D

Take care little one and I hope you feel better soon and get back to school.

Hugs, Pooh

elise

« Reply #248 on: January 14, 2009, 06:42:20 AM »
Lol. I would love a dog........... I used to be scared of dogs. I went on holiday and my grandads friend called harry had a dog called Jake. It is ever so small and cute.Heis 12 years old and dead tiny!I started stroking him and feeding him and giving him water. Then i went to my nana's and they have a massive Labrodaur Called CoCo.His Skin is a chocolate coulor.He is six years old and Huge!! Lmao They're All Opposite.

Take Care Pooh,,
Elise xx

Scottietottie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #249 on: January 14, 2009, 09:32:10 AM »
Hi Elise  :)

I'm sorry your stomach is causing you so many problems. I'm glad your docs are trying hard to get to the bottom of it. I take Omeprazole too - for the stomach acid.

It could be that your diet needs to change and that there are some foods it's best not to eat. The doctors will be interested in the number 2s being an odd light colour. I hope you get the test results back soon.

I have a friend whose daughter had to try to cut gluten out of her diet. She was having awful stomach aches but when she went on a gluten free diet she felt ever so much better. I'm not suggesting that for you but I'm sure the doc will try different things till they get you sorted out.

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)

Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

peacefulstorm

« Reply #250 on: January 14, 2009, 10:14:21 AM »
I went on holiday and my granddads friend called harry had a dog called Jake. Then i went to my nana's and they have a massive Labrador Called CoCo.His Skin is a chocolate color.He is six years old and Huge!! Lmao They're All Opposite.

This hit my funny bone because my son's name is Jake and I have a Lab mix named CoCo as well! Thanks I needed a lil chuckle, I hope you are feeling better soon!
Cortnee'

elise

« Reply #251 on: January 14, 2009, 11:05:03 AM »
Lol thanks Scottie and Cortnee.
I know i have been moaning a lot about my stomach lately.
Sorry For being a "moaner" lol.
i had my methetrexete injection this morning and it usually makes me tired and i am tired lol.

Take care ,
Elise xx

craigmosley

« Reply #252 on: January 16, 2009, 02:37:00 AM »
Friday 16th January 2009.

Today i got up and i made the beds and i drawn the curtains and i did a bit of tiding up.
We have someone to view our house later at 2PM.
This morning i started getting belly ache again.....

The good news is.... Yesterday we got a phone call from my doctor Jane Ellis and she said that i can come off my 20mg of Omeprozol.... so hopefully my stomach will be getting better....... its 10:35Am and dad is doing me some spaggetti [ tin one with tht sauce with it ] he was going to do me spagetti on toast but i said " I want it on its own " . haha.
Take Care

Elise xx :-*

elise

« Reply #253 on: January 16, 2009, 02:39:19 AM »
Sorry i thought i was signed inn as me and i was signed in as dad.... oops lol :o

Pooh

« Reply #254 on: January 16, 2009, 05:42:46 AM »
Good Morning Elise,
Wow! spagethi sounds great.  That's what I'm fixing for dinner tonight.  Did you enjoy it? 

Did you have a good day today?  Here mine is just starting and yours is way ahead of me.  I find the time differences really awesome.  Even here in the US it's 3 or 4 hour difference from the West coast to the East Coast. ::)

Well, you have a great day, I'm just getting up and started so I guess I'd better feed PoohBear and Paddy. ;D

Hugs, Pooh