Author Topic: Elise's Diary  (Read 110421 times)

Poochie

Re: Elise's Diary
« Reply #435 on: January 18, 2010, 10:12:51 AM »
Oh Little One, don't be afraid.  I know what you have been through and I know you are strong. 

I am so happy to hear you and your Dad had so much fun sledging.  Try to think of all that fun and don't dwell on the bad stuff.  :D

It could be you are feeling the aches and pains so many of us feel after having these outings.  I know how the cold makes me ache.  ;)

Good luck and think happy thoughts.  Remember that we are all praying for you as we always do.  We love you Elise and think only happy, good thoughts for you.  :-*

Hugs, Love and Smoochies,
Pooh  ;D

genko_b

« Reply #436 on: January 18, 2010, 05:06:47 PM »
We will all be thinking of you and hoping it is nothing much. Just let us know what you find out.

Genko

lynnmarie219

« Reply #437 on: January 18, 2010, 07:15:50 PM »
You are always in our thoughts Elise...hang in there...you are very brave!

SassieCat

« Reply #438 on: January 18, 2010, 11:33:45 PM »
I know you are so brave in spite of all that goes on.  Try to not be afraid, when I was little my legs hurt too from growing pains.  I will pray that it is something so simple as that for you!  Keep us posted and let us know how you are.  We all love you sooooo much!   :o

elise

« Reply #439 on: January 19, 2010, 07:16:50 AM »
Thanks , well it's tomorrow so ill keep in touch with what it is tomorrow.  Im a bit better today, just really tired because i only had 3 hours sleep last night.

Poochie

« Reply #440 on: January 19, 2010, 12:19:53 PM »
Ooooomph!!........BIG HUG, but gentle. :)

Good luck tomorrow Little One.

Hugs, Love and Smoochies, Pooh

elise

« Reply #441 on: January 20, 2010, 11:50:52 AM »
Been to the hospital.......... where do i start?

Im having a flare up again. im weak.

The new tablet im on that replaced methetrexate (injection by dad) isnt working properly . It only works for my sjogrens and not my JDM. so my muscles and bones are no good.  I will have to have cyclophosphamide monthly over 12 hours again. the next one is tuesday by the sounds of it.... More injections by dad weekly again.  .... just as i thought things were going right again.  :(  i not expect that next time..

Katybarstool

« Reply #442 on: January 20, 2010, 01:17:56 PM »
Elise, sweetheart

I'm sorry to hear you are back on the injections, but if they make you feel better, they will be worth it.

Thinking about you.

Kathyx

craigmosley

« Reply #443 on: January 20, 2010, 04:56:22 PM »
Elise is realy down and upset.............so if you can offer any support...........im sure she would love to hear from you all xxxx

Dad can only do sooooooo much.......... :'(.......wish i could do more  :'( :'(

SassieCat

« Reply #444 on: January 20, 2010, 05:26:17 PM »
Oh Elise, after all you went through last year(s), having injections should be a piece of cake for you.  I know that the flare up's are annoying and they drain so much out of a person, but keep your beautiful little chin up, they will let up.  Try to think of the "FUN" stuff you will be doing again. 

Take care HoneyGirl and know that you are in my thoughts constantly and I pray for the best for you.  Love you and I'm sending some big soft furry hugs from my cat Sassie.  She said to tell you MEOW!   :D :D :D :D

elise

« Reply #445 on: January 21, 2010, 03:25:07 AM »
Oh Elise, after all you went through last year(s), having injections should be a piece of cake for you.  I know that the flare up's are annoying and they drain so much out of a person, but keep your beautiful little chin up, they will let up.  Try to think of the "FUN" stuff you will be doing again. 

Take care HoneyGirl and know that you are in my thoughts constantly and I pray for the best for you.  Love you and I'm sending some big soft furry hugs from my cat Sassie.  She said to tell you MEOW!   :D :D :D :D
hehe. thanks  :) i cant hardly move, dads got to do everything to move me. i feel sorry for him, its always him that looks after me. i just want to be better for once and
actally go uphill and not down.

Scottietottie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #446 on: January 21, 2010, 08:30:46 AM »
Hi Elise  :)

I don't know much about JDM. I'm sure you know loads more than me. I looked it up on a website anyway because I was interested to know what it was when you mentioned it. I was encouraged to read that it usually goes uphill rather than downhill as you get older.

I, too, hope you get some uphill time soon!  I hope it wasn't all that downhill sledging that brought it on!!  :o   That sounded like so much fun. Hold on to the fun thoughts and I'm sure you'll make it through. You have a wonderful Dad!

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)

Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

Cricket

« Reply #447 on: January 21, 2010, 12:23:25 PM »
Dear Elsie
I've been reading your posts and wanted to jump in on the conversation.  You are one very special young lady.  You are stronger than you think in many ways.  Your spirit uplifts me to read how courageous you are in your battles.  To say that you have a wonderful dad in understated, I think he is your hero, and I think you are  his hero.  You are so lucky to have him.

I will keep you in my daily prayers.
Cricket
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

harrigan

« Reply #448 on: January 21, 2010, 12:40:29 PM »
Hi Elise, just wanted to say hope you start to feel better soon.  It is frustrating after feeling better for a while and being able to do fun things again.  Take care of your Dad and make sure he knows how precious you both are xx Ailsa
Female, 54
Diagnosed with Sjogrens March 09; Rheumatoid Arthritis February 2010
Meds: abatacept, Methotrexate injections , Folic Acid, Amitriptyline, Ozepramole, Tramacet, Glandosane & Viscotears.

genko_b

« Reply #449 on: January 21, 2010, 04:20:04 PM »
Thanks for letting us know what's up. It can be discouraging when you have to go back on the stronger meds. At least they have something that can help. Take care, Elise. You are so lucky to have a dad who takes care of you  You know you can count on each other, and that is worth so much.

Genko