Author Topic: Elise's Diary  (Read 110417 times)

lynnmarie219

Re: Elise's Diary
« Reply #405 on: July 26, 2009, 01:57:07 PM »
Hi Elise,

:o Wow, that's a long time for a treatment....how did it go for you?

I hope you are feeling ok today....just wanted to check in and say hi to you. You are such an inspiration to so many of us!

Sending lots of gentle hugs to you my little friend....

Poochie

« Reply #406 on: July 26, 2009, 10:04:15 PM »
Hi there Elise,
I hope you finally got some sleep and all the "drips" are over with. :D  How did Dad do with his plaster changing?  Did he pass?  ;D

Take care Little One and I hope you are feeling much better.

Hugs, Love and Smoochies,

Pooh  XXXXXOOOOO

kimbo

• Love never fails
« Reply #407 on: July 27, 2009, 04:46:00 PM »
 ;D  Smoochies from Poochie,

Elise you are blessed, you are loved by many. :)

And I think Pooh should sign off on all her posts  "smoochies from poochie".... just a thought  :)

hugs from kimbo, can't think of anything to rhyme with mine  :)
Diagnosed March of 2007. SJS/ RA Positive at 80  International-SSA strongly positive at 811-SSB 273
ANA positive at 1:1280
Hashimoto's
Gabapentin, propanol, Celebrex, Synthroid, Cytomel, vitamin D, B complex, Omega 3 complex, and multi vitamins; At 62, I seem to be a low maintenance sjog

SassieCat

« Reply #408 on: July 27, 2009, 11:40:47 PM »
Hi Elsie,

This is the first time that I have written to you.  The last time I read the posts and today I see that  you went shopping and are a wise spender.  If I have $25 I think I would spend it all.  It's sweet of you to buy the gifts to give with your money.  You are on special kind hearted little girl.

Ah, you were outside playing ball too.  How wonderful is that?  Good thing the ball didn't fly through a window, I just hate it when that happened. 

My youngest son loves to watch the Austin Powers movies.  He will repeat the part that make him laugh the most.  I cannot help buy to laugh at watching him laugh so hard.  During the winter, we would have Austin Power days and sit together and laugh. 

I am so happy to hear that you are not in the hospital anymore and it made me smile that you call your new friend "wiggly".   :D 

Take care little one, I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Sassie Cat

elise

« Reply #409 on: December 31, 2009, 01:00:03 PM »
Thanks Guys :) Yeah dad can't stop laughing at austin powers... well where do i start? My Chemo that i were having once monthly by 12 hours. Its Stopped! and my injections from dad have also stopped! im on a tablet instead! And also my wigglys will be coming out... i couldnt ask for a better christmas present!! anyway, how was christmas for you all?? and have a happy new year too:)

New year, new start :)

Elise x

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #410 on: December 31, 2009, 02:01:35 PM »
Hi Elise . . it's been a very long time since we've heard from you.  Glad to hear that your shots have stopped and you are down to taking a pill now.  Yay!!  Hard to believe today is the last day of December and 2009!!   :o

Wishing you a healthier New Year filled with lots and lots of good times and many, many blessings.

Happy New Year Elise!!   ;D

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

elise

« Reply #411 on: December 31, 2009, 02:44:36 PM »
 :D I can say the same for youu too. sorry about not hearing from me all this time :) And i know! 2010. im gobsmacked, this year feels only like yesterday!

SassieCat

« Reply #412 on: December 31, 2009, 07:56:46 PM »
Elise,
I could not have imagined a more wonderful way to end a year and start a new one.  Yes, that is terrific news and you've been so brave through it all. 

May you have a blessed and WONDERFUL year ahead of you!  ;) 
Honeygirl you deserve it.   ;D

Marianna

Shari

« Reply #413 on: December 31, 2009, 11:27:32 PM »
You all have been so wonderful in our education here and allowing us to share in the ups and downs of life with Sjobrens with your daughter.  Allto I have not kept up with the trials and joys i have thought of your entire family. My grandson , two years old and exhibits some troubling signs that i have yet to express to his parents completely.  I want to ask if there were any signs of irregular heartbeat as this is one of the things I have noticed along with dry eye, skin, and mouth...and in generall ill health...thank you....love

elise

« Reply #414 on: January 01, 2010, 04:09:10 AM »
thanks guys. :) not long until im having it out. Just hope that i don't get unwell again  ???

You all have been so wonderful in our education here and allowing us to share in the ups and downs of life with Sjobrens with your daughter.  Allto I have not kept up with the trials and joys i have thought of your entire family. My grandson , two years old and exhibits some troubling signs that i have yet to express to his parents completely.  I want to ask if there were any signs of irregular heartbeat as this is one of the things I have noticed along with dry eye, skin, and mouth...and in generall ill health...thank you....love
shari, ill get my dad to post an answer for that :) it will be later on today.....

he's cooking a new years eve dinner for us. he always cooks for us :)

Shari

« Reply #415 on: January 01, 2010, 06:07:47 AM »
So what did he cook??!!  We had lobsters last night.  Happy New year!!

elise

« Reply #416 on: January 02, 2010, 02:01:34 AM »
he cooked:
Mashpotato, Gravy, Broccoli, Chicken & Brussel sprouts hehe.

Shari

« Reply #417 on: January 02, 2010, 05:43:17 AM »
Well, that sounds VERY good!!!  I have a Grandaughter who is 13.  Her name is Sadie.  She does not care for brussel sprouts but when she was 6 we told her (in Joking) that we would pay her a quarter for every one she ate.  Well, she ate 8 of them!!  Now she eats a couple at a time.  I love them!
It is snowing here and has been since thursday.  The weather report says it will snow through till sunday.  The snow is getting deeper and deeper.  I put out grain for the deer and bread for the birds to snack on during the storms.
Hope you are having a good day!!!!   Shari xx

craigmosley

« Reply #418 on: January 02, 2010, 06:06:24 AM »
I love the sound of feeding the deer.......... :)
Today is hot roast pork cobs with stuffing and apple sauce............lol..............your all invited. :D

Shari

« Reply #419 on: January 02, 2010, 06:25:24 AM »
Oh my!!  I will be there!!  I love applesause with pork!!  This is the first year that I have put out grain for the deer and it is taking them a bit to not be afraid of coming to close to the house to get to the feeder which is actually a bird bath on a pedistal.  I have to keep going out to clear away the snow.  Each morning i look out the window and see so many tracks from them in the snow.  There must be at least 6 that come visiting in the night.

Someone told me that after awhile they will come right to the window if the feeder is empty wondering where the frain is..I'll try to keep it full tho.  When they start coming in the day light I will try to get a picture to send you.

A number of years ago a deer came into the yard and went right up to my orange cat and touched noses!!  I was amazed and felt lucky to be looking out of the window at the right time.  I do have a photo of that somewhere but it is not very good as it was a distance from the house to them.  If I come across it i will share it with you!!

I still have my christmas tree up..maybe time to take it down today...I will set it outside in the snowbank..maybe put peices of bread on the branches for the birds..they will have shelter while they eat!!
What are you going to to today??

« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 12:30:55 PM by Shari »