Author Topic: Elise's Diary  (Read 105112 times)

Cricket

Re: Elise's Diary
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2008, 11:28:05 AM »
Elsie

Glad to hear that today is a bit better.  Hang in there, sending a gentle hug your way
(((((((((((((((((((((( HUG )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Cricket
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

Scottietottie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2008, 12:54:38 PM »
For Elise............................

:)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 05:03:50 PM by Scottietottie »
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)

Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!

Pooh

« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2008, 08:21:59 PM »
Here comes some more hugs for you Elise ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).

Take care little one and keep up the great work. 

"Walked" into the bedroom huh!  Well, it's a start.  One step at a time and soon she will be dancing around the floor.  ;D

Hugs and God Bless,
Pooh

moonstarr

« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2008, 12:13:59 PM »
hi craig and elise i have been away for quite a few months few a few medical reasons of my own but minor compared to yours elise if you dont mind me asking how long have you been d/x with sjs and all the other utterly horrid stuff that you are dealing with amazingly . also do you mind if i ask your age as i am so honoured to be reading this diary as it is an inspiration and if you could be nominated for an award you should be and you would win hands down elise we are lucky to have you and your dad as members on this wonderful site 

craigmosley

« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2008, 01:04:13 PM »
Hi Moonstarr..........Elise is very tired cos of all the Medication she keeps haveing.........

She had "possible" Sjogrens at the age of around 2 years old..............but first started when she was just 18 months.
After a year or so then they dropped the "possible" !!

It was early 2007 when she first started with the Juvanile Dermatomyositis.

Elise is 8 years old  :o..........9 in April

Pooh

« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2008, 01:13:59 PM »
Hi Craig,
April was a good month for girls.  I had my two on the 14th and 19th.  Also my granddaughter on the 28th. 

Tell Elise hello for me and I haven't forgotten her letter or pics.  My hubby has been ill and I haven't been able to get them together yet.  Give her a gentle hug for me and I hope she is feeling better soon.

Hugs and blessings,

Pooh

craigmosley

« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2008, 01:22:35 PM »
I will.........and thanks.

She is ok in her self but gets tired easily and is still off her food a little...........she's been like that since they put the portacath in...........she worries a lot too.............

Hydro Pool tomorrow.................she's worried about that cos she is still sore and bruised so Dad will have to go in and support her...... ::) ;D

Pooh

« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2008, 01:25:09 PM »
Maybe she will let you beat her this week. :D  I hope she has as much fun as she did the first time.  Both of you need the break. ;D

Have fun and be careful.

Pooh

craigmosley

« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2008, 12:23:58 PM »
Didnt go to Hydropool............Elise had a tummy bug.

Thursday and Friday she had her "Goblins"................Through her PortaCath  :o :o :o

She was very brave............... ;D ;D ;D

Pooh

« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2008, 03:37:31 PM »
Sorry to hear she wasn't feeling good.  Then having to get the "goblins", sheesh!

I'm sure she was very brave, because she is very brave. 

Hugs and God Bless,
Pooh

((((((((((((((((Elise))))))))))))))

lynnmarie219

« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2008, 05:18:56 PM »

Elise you are a

Here are some guardian angels to watch over you when you need them.....

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2008, 09:40:29 PM »
Elise, I haven't been on the site as much or as long lately. I missed out on all the excitement that you have had to endure. You are such a brave girl and a "tough little cookie" as they say.

It is good that you are able to have your globulins through your portacath. I have mine through a needle they put in my vein. When people have to have more medication it works better to have the portacath. Saves a person from getting poked so much. At least that is the way it should be.

Glad to hear that you enjoy the pool. Water is so good exercise and for our muscles.

I am really sorry to hear that your lung collapsed and glad that they were able to get it fixed. This has definitely not been a good winter for you. You are lucky to have parents who are so good about taking care of you. Just ignore them when they keep looking at you to see how you are doing. ::) ::) You know that is how "older people" act. It is better to have them checking on you than ignoring you.

Hope things improve and there are no more surprises for you. Irish ;D

Pooh

« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2008, 06:00:33 AM »
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Hi Elise,
I hope you are feeling better and that Spring gets here soon.  I think we will all feel better once the sun starts shining and the flowers start to bloom. 

Take care and stay warm. 

Hugs, Pooh
XXXXXXXX()()()()()()()

kim31072

« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2008, 06:15:49 AM »
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.....wishing you lots of hugs,much candy,and that all the TV you choose to watch is something good...no yukky TV programs today!!...so theres a teddy for you and then this little guy cause I thought he was wicked cute!!!!

Kim

lynnmarie219

« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2008, 07:28:25 PM »
Happy Valentines Day Elise!!