Author Topic: From Dr. Robert Malone invented of MRNA platform  (Read 501 times)

meirish

From Dr. Robert Malone invented of MRNA platform
« on: December 17, 2021, 08:09:11 PM »
This is information given by Dr. Robert Malone who invented the MRNA platform. I am not posting it to incite us to discussions of opposing theories, but just to post what this brilliant man said tonite on the Laura Ingram show. I was very surprised and very interested in this statement and the future should be interesting.

He said that the MRNA vaccines are not going to be effective with the Omnicrom virus that has just shown up. He said the Omnicrom virus is literally a gift to us. The other variations of the covid 19 all attacked the lower chest or lungs which is always more dangerous and causes higher death rates. He said that the Omnicrom virus attacks the upper airways and behaves like an attenuated flu vaccine. These are the vaccines that are not live that are given to help protect us against this flu and is exactly what the Covid 19 virus should be changing to as it is around longer. He also said that the more infectious a flu virus like this is means that they are usually less pathogenic of severe/dangerous. It is one of the changes that takes place as these pandemics wind down.

In other words he said it could help us a lot in our battle with this virus and people are being coaxed with fear mongering to panic and get all upset over it. So far there have been very few cases that are hospitalized and it is very infections which is also something that is expected as the flu spreads across the world and sort of winds down. 

He thinks that fear mongering is the goal of many people. His words not mine.....So I, for one, am going to cool my jets and just watch what is going on in the world. Remember also that Delta is still very much in our country yet. In Minnesota we did not get hit as hard as other states the first time around and this time the Delta is really making itself known. Our medical staff is exhausted and they have had to bring in federal troops to several hospitals to give some relief.

This was some good news to me so I hope I am not disappointed. Have a nice "last weekend" before Christmas. Can't believe it. meirish

P.S. Now I know that I don't always remember all people said when I  try to pass it on nor do I explain it always the best so I went over it again and did some changes that make a little more sense. I do know that I have run into some long strings of posts by people from many countries and they are all fed up with covid (aren't we all) and many were complaining that their ministers of health were talking lockdowns. What the public are seeing is that people are sick with a cold/flu thingy that lasts a few days and is gone. Some get sniffles for a day or two and it is gone. There will be some that get really sick but that is true with the yearly flu that comes through every year. So, I am going to just wear my mask and quit worrying and thinking about covid so much cause it is exhausting me and stressing me out. Good luck and health all.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 08:56:21 AM by meirish »

meirish

Re: From Dr. Robert Malone invented of MRNA platform
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 08:52:35 AM »
I have found out that Dr. John Campell has an interesting video on omicron and stats on hospitalizations and illness in many countries. It is quite interesting also. I assume from his accent that he is British. He has many videos out that are educational meirish

meirish

Re: From Dr. Robert Malone invented of MRNA platform
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2021, 10:29:43 PM »
Today I saw more things on TV about the omicron being less severe and the amount of people who have be diagnosed with it is huge and so far only one death is reported. Also, Minnesota papers are reporting that the amount of infectious cases diagnosed daily is starting to drop as are the hospitalizations in our state. It is still high with those being in a long time but they have even had a couple empty beds in ICUs and that has not happened for a long time. The articles said they are thinking that things are slowing down a little now with the omicron not being as severe a disease.

The articles put out by the INH and CDC and other governmental offices and officials are still saying what a bad thing this omicron is and make it sound like many deaths and don't seem to be admitting that maybe it isn't as bad as they thought. This is upsetting to me and to many as it really scares and  upsets all the citizens and makes it feel like there is not hope. Not a good thing to happen. Take care and enjoy Christmas.....can't believe how fast this month has gone. meirish