Author Topic: Happy Holidays Chat buddies!  (Read 580 times)

Judie P

Happy Holidays Chat buddies!
« on: December 16, 2021, 01:59:18 PM »
To my chat friends,  Happy Holidays.  We are still moving but will be done with our old location by the end of this weekend.  Meet with landlady tomorrow and then I never have to see her again!  LOL  This move gave me a huge blister from venous insufficiency, two toes cut and bleeding, and no back to do anymore moving.

For all the Sjoggies out there, I am exhausted and everyday that I put in a lot of effort to purge and pack, the Sjogren's kicks in and I have no energy.  Dry mouth is unbelievable right now.

Happy Holidays everyone (and especially my chat buddies).  Will see you in the new year!  More time to chat now!

Love,

Sjoggiemama
Primary SJS, SS-A >8, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, asthma, Effexor, Vitamin D 1,000mg, magnesium, Motrin, Ayr Nasal Gel, Ayr nasal mist, Optique 1 eye drops

meirish

Re: Happy Holidays Chat buddies!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 10:11:06 PM »
 Julie P. I don't chat, but still wish you good luck and happiness in your move. Also, please take care of yourself and get some rest when you can and to the doctor if necessary.  I have Sjogrens and Myasthenia gravis and moved this summer and I have not recovered yet. It darn near killed me this time but then I am 78 years old.

Stay warm and safe. meirish

Deb 27

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 02:41:12 PM »
Happy New Year Judie. I hope your move went well. I've been missing on chat lately. I usually fall asleep by 9 pm anymore.
Sjogrens and RA,  Morphea (skin scleroderma), Hashimoto's, 
Nexium, synthroid, HRT, plaquenil,  Restasis, Maxi-tears supplement, L-glutathionne, CoQ10, folate, trintillex,  multi vitamin. lisinopril.

meirish

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 04:13:24 PM »
Julie, How are you doing after this move? I assume you have made the move now. I hope so as it is very hard to move in cold and bad heat.

Hope your feet and toes are healing up and the back is improving. We sjoggies are sure limited in energy. When we do build up a head of steam it is nothing but pure adrenalin keeping us erect and moving and we crash a whole lot. Hard to recover from that. Stay well and safe. Happy New year and let us know how things are going. meirish

Judie P

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2022, 11:15:59 AM »
I think I am doing okay after the move.  My blister on my leg from venous insufficiency seems to be healing okay.  Now I have mouth sores and my big toe seems to hurt more.  My main concern right now is stress and why my blood sugar seems to be all over the place.  I am supposedly pre-diabetic but a year ago it was 5.7 (normal).  I take it is one hour after a meal and it can be anywhere from 126 to 142.  Then after 2 hours, it is well below 140.  That is normal for a non diabetic.  It is the morning reading that has me concerned, along with more dryness of the mouth (which could mean Sjogren's).  Weird.
Primary SJS, SS-A >8, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, asthma, Effexor, Vitamin D 1,000mg, magnesium, Motrin, Ayr Nasal Gel, Ayr nasal mist, Optique 1 eye drops