Author Topic: Auto immunity and UFO abduction  (Read 634 times)

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Auto immunity and UFO abduction
« on: December 11, 2021, 05:40:53 PM »
I was having supper tonight with a nurse that has Sjogren's. We talked about my theory of nano bacteria and AI diseases. She brought up the genetic genetic predesposioned studies. Then she spoke of an immunologist that found a correlation between AI diseases and alien abduction. We were discussing our blood type O+ and missing rejection factors. She has to be given O- blood when transfused. I was called on to donate every few weeks because I was missing things that others would reject.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
Re: Auto immunity and UFO abduction
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 08:37:36 AM »
I was abducted in 1963 with 3 of my cousins. The greys were doing a survey. They wanted the opinions of my cousins but not mine.

In 1972 while in basic training for USAF, I have 3 missing days. I went from an E1 pay grade before to an E7 pay grade after. That takes typically a minimum of 10 years. Hypno regression suggests I was in space. I am at the end of my NDA so I am starting to talk about it.
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche

meirish

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2021, 08:47:20 PM »
What is an NDA Joan?  meirish

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2021, 09:08:48 PM »
Non Disclosure Agreement. This is a legal document that says I can not talk about what I saw or did. Most of that has been released by this date.

meirish

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2021, 09:04:13 PM »
Thanks Joe, So many of those initials sound sos daunting and they are such self explanatory things when it comes down to it. meirish

Confused

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2021, 11:33:31 PM »

I can't believe all you have been through but you are sharp and I am glad you can share your experiences---finally!

Happy new Year and take care.

eye2dry

• Sjogrens, RA, hypothyroid
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2022, 03:51:18 PM »
Can I ask you what type of opinions the grey were asking about? Do you know why they weren't interested in what you thought?

Is the 1963 abduction related to the 1972 missing days? Meaning, is that why they chose contact again in 1972 bc of your 1st meeting of 1963.  Like, not random.

Shelly
medications: synthroid- Cymbalta- plaquenil- lots of supplements

***Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am***

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2022, 08:14:32 PM »
In 1963, the "grey's " wanted to know if humans preferred a lush green earth or a burnt lifeless earth. To me the choice was obvious. I do not think they wanted me. They just wanted my cousins. I do not know if there was a connection.

In 72, I was placed with a group of caucasians on a different time line (?). I have had memories from the 1940-2020. The night terrors started in 1972 and ended in November 2020 when I realized they were blocked memories.

I have collected patents and documents to support some of this. I was also a remote viewer for the Montauk Project in 1983. They tell me "Stranger Things" was related to the project. I have not seen the show so I cannot say.

eye2dry

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2022, 08:24:51 PM »
I have not seen Stranger Things either.
Have you spoken to your cousins about this , do they have recollections of 1963.

Did you see a therapist in 2020 to unblock these memories or did the memories just flow on their own.?

Sorry to ask a lot of questions but is a subject of much interest to me.

Shelly

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2022, 05:36:47 PM »
My cousins do not talk to me. Lost touch and can not locate. I have been seeing a therapist for several years.

She verified my PTSD from the Montauk project that got me 70% disability from the military. I apparently have a very, very thick file.

On November 10, 2020 I saw a meme of a fox bat that was 5 foot tall (same as in one night terror). I verified it was real. At 3am on the 11th I woke to realize my night terrors could be repressed memories.  In December of 2021, I had a regression to recover appropriate memories of my missing 3 days in the service. The memories span 60 years in space. While some people call it the Secret Space Program, and call us Super Soldiers, I say the suits were super and made us look like super soldiers. My good memories dealt with technology and schooling. Advanced UFO's fly by teleportation most of the time. There is no Star Trek teleportation or warp drive.

eye2dry

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2022, 06:06:30 PM »
Thanks Joe.

I will looking here on website and check for anything new you post on this subject in future.
Very interesting to me , however very traumatic for you.

Shelly