Author Topic: How have any of you folks been doing in regards to your covid boosters?  (Read 1459 times)

jazzlover

Re: How have any of you folks been doing in regards to your covid boosters?
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2021, 08:04:28 AM »
I pray everyone avoids the boosters.

Stay safe and Merry Christmas!

(Rumble is your friend)
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), Salicylate Sensitivity,  Interstitial Cystitis,  gluten intolerance, Raynaud's, Sjogren's, A-fib; cytomegalovirus, mycoplasma,  recovered from Lyme disease

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2021, 08:44:13 PM »
I am allergic to one of the items in the Pfizer shot. I take a benadryl before and 2 after. 4 hour dosing between. I am fully vacinated. Waiting for my 4th shot.
I had it in December 2019. Traced to Wuhan China in 2 hops. I killed it in 24hours with 365,000Hz as a kill frequency. Later I found out the actual kill frequency is 365,555Hz.

I also supplement with Lactoferrin and zinc. I upped my vitamins C intake when I read that Wuhan China ordered 500 tons from Australia.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

jazzlover

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2021, 05:49:59 PM »
I have a rife machine. Thanks for the frequency!
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), Salicylate Sensitivity,  Interstitial Cystitis,  gluten intolerance, Raynaud's, Sjogren's, A-fib; cytomegalovirus, mycoplasma,  recovered from Lyme disease

Confused

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2021, 12:22:11 AM »
Jazzlover

What is a rife Machine and where do you get one?  I would love to try Joe's options and I'm just not sure how to do it.

Wish I still had the brain power I once had.

Thanks

jazzlover

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2021, 10:44:03 AM »
I bought one in 2005, following fairly successful treatment for Lyme disease. I wanted to use it to keep the spirochetes at bay.

I found mine through friends. I don't know if the man I bought mine from is still living. He made them at cost and sold them for about $450. It's an EMEM5A.

I saved this name I ran across a few months ago. You could try googling her name .. or look up the EMEM5A machine.

Her name is Michelle Fielding.

bluegardenia

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2021, 05:23:05 PM »
Joe S. please could u explain better what you are doing with frequencies? thanks
60,primary sjs, diverticulosis,ibs,atrioventricular blocks 2 degree first type, acid reflux.
omeoprazole, vit c, flack seed, omega 3, b complex, nac,systane ultra, pineapple seeds

Confused

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2021, 12:09:01 PM »

Thank you Jazzlover!

Happy New Year

jazzlover

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2021, 01:55:12 PM »
bluegardenia

Most rife machines you just set the frequency and then sit in front of the machine.

Start out slowly. Some begin with only 2 minutes.

sunflower

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2022, 04:08:12 PM »
Because of my significant reaction to the two Pfizers, I have a deferral from my doctor so I can avoid a booster.  I am grateful.

I have been mindful of my health since getting the shots in summer and I have been surprised at how my symptoms have ramped up.  That includes cardiac symptoms as well as autoimmune.  I am quite disheartened.

I would encourage everyone to monitor their health carefully and to research judiciously.  These effects don't necessarily appear right away, they can appear months later.  We do well to keep watch, especially since the mRNA process directly impacts our immune system in a way that has never been tried before on humans.  Don't hesitate to report these to your doctors even if they disagree.  Thankfully mine listened,

Sunflower
Sjogren's - eyes dx Feb/06, variety of new symptoms 2015, seroneg, lip bx 6/16 neg; early AMD; chronic lymphocytic leukemia dx 2006; kidney disease stage 3; breast ca - surgeries, radiation 2014; Meniere's Disease
Rx:  coversyl+, Eliquis; supps: Vitalux, Omega 3, calciuim

meirish

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2022, 05:01:35 PM »
sunflower, I am almost to the point of declining my booster vaccination. I got the J&J one shot in March and had what I considered to be pretty normal reactions afterwards. I had researched an enormous amount and have been very leary of the RNA from the get go. I felt I would do better with the J&J and after much more research canceled by booster as I was having so many health issues and my new neuro had cut my IVIG in half and I was having breakthrough myasthenia symptoms also.

I have now read a couple articles where a doctor from South America said that he felt that one or two vaccinations would help cut down on the severity of the covid infections but he didn't think that the boosters did as much as they were said to deliver. AT this point I am sort of just biding my time. As time goes on there will be more vaccinations and I have no intention of taking a daily pill at this point as another pill just would kick my reflux in again. Im trying to decrease me medications.

I just live with the belief that I will probably get covid at some point and  I have done what I felt was the right thing to do for myself. So hard a decision to make for all of us. The inflammatory effects that the vaccination seems to cause scare me to death. I have 5 autoimmune disease and don't need anymore issues. Sometimes death is better than the chronic disease that we can develop. No matter what.....life is a crap shoot as they say. I sound rather cynical don't I? Old age does that to a person at times. Take care. meirish
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 09:43:26 AM by meirish »

Confused

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2022, 03:09:57 PM »

Irish, for whatever reason my hubby and the neighbor both took the booster shot on Friday, (madera) and both were sick that night and pretty sick trying to do some snow removal on the driveways, which are very small.  UGH.  Those two are both in good shape and the younger neighbor felt even worse than my hubby!  Things are so weird. 

Floridalady

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2022, 08:37:50 PM »
Here is an update for me. Vaccine in March. Labor Day weekend came down with Delta. Fast Forward to last week infected with omicron variant. Much sicker. Sore throat, headache, fever extreme muscle pain.
My husband and I should be full of natural immunity. I am glad we got the vaccine because it prevents death and hospitalization. We will not get any more booster shots though due to her natural immunity.
Anna

eye2dry

• Sjogrens, RA, hypothyroid
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2022, 02:26:27 PM »
My husband and family have just kept up with normal living here in Ohio and none of us has been ill no doubt we've been exposed by now, it's been 2 years of this.  According to Fauci we should be dead by now.
The Amish are doing great....they don't watch TV and get worked up.

Lots of countries give out a Covid treatment pack if you get sick...consists of HCQ,ivermectin,zinc and azithromycin....some pass them out before you even need it. Really works....it's cheap too. Most of us with auto immune already use HCQ/plaquenil...been using ivermectin for 50 years safely in Africa to treat parasites.

They are talking about 3 shots now, Isreal is on shot #4..... basically your buying a subscription to the shot...if you don't keep up with boosters...your now considered "unvaxxed". As you nurses know, as each new Covid 19 variant comes along, it is easier to catch but your sickness level lessens.

This isn't political...this is your health....research.....

Stay safe.
Shelly
medications: synthroid- Cymbalta- plaquenil- lots of supplements

***Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am***

sunflower

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2022, 08:47:16 AM »
I haven't gotten a booster because I reacted badly to Pfizer.  I have myocarditis and my AFib is back with a vengeance after being fine since March (ablation).  My cardiologist is giving me a deferral on the booster.

Also, my autoimmune symptoms have ramped up considerably since then after being quiet for nearly 5 years.  I'm grateful to my doctor.

Sunflower
Sjogren's - eyes dx Feb/06, variety of new symptoms 2015, seroneg, lip bx 6/16 neg; early AMD; chronic lymphocytic leukemia dx 2006; kidney disease stage 3; breast ca - surgeries, radiation 2014; Meniere's Disease
Rx:  coversyl+, Eliquis; supps: Vitalux, Omega 3, calciuim

MarieB

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2022, 05:56:35 PM »
I don't know what to do.  My cardiologist didn't say not to get the booster, but he did say that he would not take it.  When I asked why, he said that the virus by now isn't remotely like the original so the booster wouldn't have an effect. 
I know they are saying on TV that the boosters will indeed help.  So I'm so confused it's causing me stress, along with life in general.
I had two Pfizer doses in March 2021 so will take Pfizer again if I decide to go forward with it. 
Sending my best to all, Marie
Diagnosed w/Sjogrens May2014
SSA >8  SSB >8 (0.0-0.9AI)H
Antichromatin Antibodies >8 (0.0-0.9AI)H
Anti-DNA(SS)IgG,Ab/Qn 37(0-19EU)H
Began Plaquenil May 2014