Author Topic: Update on killing borellia burgdorferi  (Read 856 times)

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Update on killing borellia burgdorferi
« on: October 31, 2021, 11:38:37 PM »
Tender points showed up this week. So I ran the kill frequency for borellia burgdorferi again and they are gone. According to Life Extension magazine this bacteria is common in fibromyalgia,  Sjogren's,  Lupus,  Lyme, and several other diseases. Still using frequencies for Sjogren's and it does not appear in blood work any more.

I may have to treat dry eyes, nose, mouth, skin and bottom separately.  They may heal in seven years. I will also have to try to heal the other damaged glands that are not functioning properly.

The medical treatment for borellia burgdorferi is a course of modulated antibiotics over 6 weeks which is a lot better than when I first read about that therapy. Using frequency of 380kHz it took one hour. That lasted from July to October.

I wish I could have figured this out back in 1983! One new change, after being allergic to pork since1988, I can now eat it without having a reaction. I am still allergic to black mold but that was before Sjogren's. I have to test my other allergies to see if they have changed.

Yes I am 68 years young.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

meirish

Re: Update on killing borellia burgdorferi
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 03:15:56 AM »
Hi, Joe, Treating all the autoimmune ailments keeps a person busy doesn't it. Glad that you are getting some help for yours. Hope you and your wife are doing well. It has been a long and beautiful fall this year for sure. Just wondering, but did you and your wife take any trips lately. I always enjoyed hearing about them. Seems like a lot of us on this site are getting older and that and our ailments keep us busy. Take care old friend. meirish

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 09:56:57 PM »
Yes we did take a trip to see our daughter in BC. We have a conference in Laughlin NV this week.

I have been using a rife machine with remotes. On the trip out to see our daughter it worked all the way out and for a while when we were I'n BC. A power outage in Brooklyn Center MN turned the equipment off. The trip home was miserable for me until we were back on smooth roads in ND. Chains are used through the mountains by those states making them very rough. The trip out was 3 days and the trip back was three days but we should have planned on 4 days. We got into the wrong lane going into Canada and it took us 3+ hours to get across the border.  We missed our ferry to the island and did not get to our hotel until 11pm Pacific time.

Our oldest grandson got married this year. Our next oldest graduated High School. Our daughter and her husband celebrated 25 years. Jan and I celebrated 49 years.

While out there I was able to help a person with Lyme disease and another with Fibromyalgia.  We had a nice visit over all. The kids were looking for a new house. The one they were renting was sold to a flipper.

My NDA with the USAF is up in less than 8 months. I go to UFO and abduction presentations looking for similar experiences to my missing 3 days in the USAF. I check to see what has been published and what I can say. With the DIA document dump a lot of military Encounters were documented. A good synopsis is Frank Joseph's book, "Millitary Encounters with Extraterrestrials". 

In 2004, the USNAVY released Patent#10,144,532 B of our UFO the Aurora TR-3B a triangle shaped vehicle. There have been additional releases on various materials used in construction and power, engines, and flight characteristics.

In 2004, the USAF released a document on teleportation. It does not cover Star Trek as that form currently does not work. It does cover several other forms of teleportation that do work.

My blood work still shows no Sjogren's or Arthritis.  I have to change the machine settings to try to reverse the damage from these diseases.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

eye2dry

• Sjogrens, RA, hypothyroid
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 12:37:49 PM »
WOW...Joe. I never knew about this aspect of your life. This is a subject that has always been interesting to me. I have not seen a UFO but believe they are out there.  Just last night I rewatched a few episodes of Ancient Aliens on the ancient statues located all over the world that show basically the same " astronaut " being. The heiraglifts in South America on the desert to be seen only from the air thousand of years ago.

Shelly
medications: synthroid- Cymbalta- plaquenil- lots of supplements

***Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am***