Author Topic: Is anyone a you tube fan??  (Read 1070 times)

meirish

Is anyone a you tube fan??
« on: October 03, 2021, 02:58:27 PM »
I have gotten into the you tube channel the past few years.I love the Alaska channels I have found plus I am just now discovering that there are some good veggie farmer channels out there that give some info on raising a good garden. i just found one with a guy who raises tomato trees by pruning and trying them up. They are growing to 14 feet high. I could not believe it.

Darn I wish I was younger and felt better cause I would love to do some of this gardening stuff that they are coming up with. These videos do help me pass the time and show me a part of the world that I have never been able to see. Keeps life more interesting and takes my mind off of my owes. Take care all. meirish

Carolina

• —if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne R.
Re: Is anyone a you tube fan??
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 06:42:08 AM »
Hi Irish,

Youtube has everything, I've found.  I've used it to find instructions for my husband so he could:

1. Fix our garage door opener.
2. Install a replacement control panel for our washing machine.  We also bought the replacement panel on Ebay!
3. Give me my Methotrexate injections.
and lots of other 'how to Youtube videos'.

I mostly watch music videos on Youtube.  The makeup application videos are amazing....  I'm sure there's a whole world of stuff I have no idea about.

But my grandchildren follow many Youtube personalities and even attended a huge convention of Youtube 'creators' in California last year.  Who knew such things even existed.

I know no one under 30 (maybe 40) even uses Facebook any more...it's all Instagram (called 'Insta'), and other things I don't even know about.....

Every once in a while I dip my toes into something new.....recently listening to Apple music and watching Apple TV+, which is a new streaming service from Apple with original content (very good by the way).

And we have a weekly Zoom meeting with both sons, one in Raleigh and one in France.  Meeting weekly for about 45 minutes is very casual and gives us plenty of time....usually one or more of their kids show us, as well as the dogs and cats, and of course our daughters-in-law. 

I welcome the new technology.  After all, it's what brought me to this marvelous forum.

Elaine

Female-Elaine,79-CVID-pSJS-WMD (Eylea) Inter.
Cys-PN-CAD-Osteoarth-SFN-Oral Lichen Planus-SIBO-Act.Purpura-Tinitus-Meniere's-Hearing Loss-Achalasia-Hand Surgeries, UTI's-Braces/Walker-IVIG Gamx-Medrol-Gabapentin-Atenolol-Pilocarpine-LDN-Nasonex-Lipitor-Estrogel-D-Mannose-NAC-Om.3-Methotrexate-Esome