Author Topic: Booster shot for weakened immune systems  (Read 1282 times)

jazzlover

Re: Booster shot for weakened immune systems
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2021, 06:48:21 AM »
Please go to Rumble and search for "Our First-Hand ICU Story -- What is actually killing people in the hospital."

It could save your life.

You may have to search under Team Global to find it.
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), Salicylate Sensitivity,  Interstitial Cystitis,  gluten intolerance, Raynaud's, Sjogren's, A-fib; cytomegalovirus, recovered from Lyme disease

meirish

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2021, 09:37:45 AM »
I went to Rumble and under Team Global and no videos were found under the title you listed. I did scan through a few pages of both sections but that is so time consuming and hard...so I wonder if that was somehow "lost". Hope we have a chance to read it someplace. Thanks. meirish

jazzlover

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2021, 12:45:41 PM »
It's very strange. I've had several friends tell me the same thing, so I sent it to them via Messenger or email.
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), Salicylate Sensitivity,  Interstitial Cystitis,  gluten intolerance, Raynaud's, Sjogren's, A-fib; cytomegalovirus, recovered from Lyme disease

jazzlover

« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 07:09:39 PM by jazzlover »

trc1962

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2021, 05:11:17 PM »
Thanks for doing some research meirish! It will be interesting 2 years from now to look back and see what we have learned for sure.

jazzlover

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2021, 06:57:32 AM »
It will be shocking.

meirish

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2021, 08:32:36 AM »
It will be shocking when we see all we have learned from this weird virus. We learned a ton the first 5 months of 2020. When you think back to that it just blows ones mind. What the patients and families, doctors, nurses and all medical people went through is beyond belief. When you think what we have gone through emotionally with the non stop info hitting the airways is terrible. It makes us all slow to believe and it is very hard to make sense of it all. meirish

Kathy57

• Primum non nocere - "First do no Harm"
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2021, 03:18:53 PM »
Dear friends,

I took the vaccine and definitely plan to get the booster.  I?ve done my research and I am a nurse.  I was a School Nurse for 10 years and I KNOW vaccines work and save lives.  Also, I would be very careful where you go to get your vaccine information.  There are a lot of quacks out there.

I think someone earlier mentioned going to reputable sites  - like the CDC and sites affiliated with Universities and teaching/ research hospitals.  Also, anything in JAMA, or reputable physician?s and healthcare journals.

This doesn?t mean there aren?t side effects.  I?d rather have side effects than die from COVID or get terribly sick.  Our ICU?s are overflowing and mostly with people who are against the vaccine.  The health care workers are overwhelmed.  Just my humble and ?educated? opinion.  I trust the science and I trust my doctors.  (The really good ones anyway🤣😉)

Kathy
62 yr old female - Diagnosed Sjogrens Aug. 1st 2014.  Plaqinil, Evoxac, Prevacid, Lexapro, Hypothyroid, Esophagel Reflux, Gastritis, Barretts Esophagus, failed sinus surgery with 3 nasal septal perforations.  (Can't see it from the outside)  Asthma, albuterol, Dulera, Nebulizer, Osteoporosis.

meirish

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2021, 04:18:03 PM »
Jazzover---Rumble and ICU story seen above on this page.......This ICU story was very interesting and sounds pretty much on the money. Reasoning being---a friend of a friend where I now live had what was assumed to be covid and went and got tested a couple days later. Long story short--the covid person did quite well the first few days and then the bad cough came plus the pressure on the chest,  the extreme weakness and fatigue plus horrible nausea and dizziness and couldn't eat. Generally a slide down hill that was fairly rapid and very concerning.

More friends were involved and someone knew a doctor who treated covid patients. Bottom line...the covid person was treated with vitamin C and D plus zinc. Ivermectin had been started early on by some other medical person and the friends doctor said need to triple the dose. Aspirin was also ordered. Think that was it but not for sure.Doc said that early covid pts. were treated with regular dosage of ivermectin used for treatment of parasites in humans and it worked well. (They did not and do not use veterinary ivermectin as posted in newspaper articles).  It turns out the delta covid is a much stronger virus and needs higher ivermectin dosage. 

This drug has an antiviral effect and reduces the viral load or kills off more of the virus. This makes it easier to for the patient to fight off the disease.  Budesonide( a steroid inhaler which I had used for many years early on with my asthma)  inhaler was also ordered (the silver bullet) plus prednisone pills by mouth at higher dosages for a taper dose. These 2 drugs reduce inflammatory conditions in the lungs and really worked well.

This covid person who was so sick for a few days and going down hill to the point they thought hospitalization was soon to come, was better the next morning and has continued to improve and soon going back to work. The whole world is agitated and upset and we are now finding that this is a really, really bad flu that needs attention.... The quandary is...what kind of treatment and attention is needed. Only time will tell. But...those people who have good luck with treatment need to speak up so the rest of us have less hospitalizations and death.

We all need an advocate when we get really sick and this must really be important with the Covid. It pays to research in good articles and medical centers, etc and to check out both sides of every problem. We must also remember that we can't believe everything we read and must continue to research to back up our information plus talk with others without anger.  My humble opinion. meirish

P.S. Who was the first person to decide on how this disease should be treated???  Seems to be an interesting question.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 06:20:46 PM by meirish »

bluegardenia

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2021, 04:33:05 PM »
please what is a booster shot?
60,primary sjs, diverticulosis,ibs,atrioventricular blocks 2 degree first type, acid reflux.
omeoprazole, vit c, flack seed, omega 3, b complex, nac,systane ultra, pineapple seeds

Linda196

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2021, 06:10:34 PM »
Bluegardenia, the booster refers either to a third shot of the vaccine, or in the future, if it is considered necessary, a yearly or regularly planned repeat shot.
Please check out our home page at http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html {{INCLUDES A LINK TO AMAZON SHOPPING!!}}
; and live chat at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net/#SjogrensWorld

jazzlover

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2021, 11:26:54 AM »
Jazzover---Rumble and ICU story seen above on this page.......This ICU story was very interesting and sounds pretty much on the money.

---------

P.S. Who was the first person to decide on how this disease should be treated???  Seems to be an interesting question.

Exactly!! The biggest problem we have is that the MEDIA is lying to us. They are all lying to us about proper treatment and about WHO is filling the hospitals.

Also check out Stew Peters on Rumble. Look for the one from a whistleblower.

bluegardenia

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2021, 04:37:48 PM »
thanks Linda for your reply
60,primary sjs, diverticulosis,ibs,atrioventricular blocks 2 degree first type, acid reflux.
omeoprazole, vit c, flack seed, omega 3, b complex, nac,systane ultra, pineapple seeds