Author Topic: Pain reduction  (Read 650 times)

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Pain reduction
« on: August 08, 2021, 07:25:30 AM »
A few weeks ago, I read an article in Life Extension magazine about a bacteria found in people with a number of auto immune diseases including fibromyalgia  and Sjogrens.

I had read posts (several threads on multiple forums) about modulated antibiotics many years ago to kill some bacteria that was hard to get rid of and causes a lot of pain. The process took 2 to 4 years of monthly appointments. You would have a blood draw and be given a month of antibiotics based on the previous months blood work. It was an expensive and long process.

I noticed in my list of kill frequencies from Hulda Clark's book "The Cure for All Diseases". Borellia burgdorferi, the pug that causes Lyme disease was the culprit according to the Life Extension article. According to a TED talks video it takes a fundamental and the 11th harmonic to kill or more precisely exploded the bacteria. A 20% duty cycle impulse wave provides both of these frequencies. The fundamental kill frequency is 380,000Hz. The procedure takes an hour and may need to be repeated.

So far I have had 2 weeks without the random roaming pain that so catastrophically impacted my life. I still have pain from my spine injuries. I have used this on three others with fibromyalgia and they still repeat they have no fibromyalgia pain. I hope it continues for all of us.

Since I do not have the frequency to kill the related nano bacteria, yet it could come back. Nano bacteria is why doctors have to autoclave their surgical tools. Once I can kill those also, I may have a "cure" for the roaming pain. But until then, I have relief.

Since auto immune diseases are like 2 and 3 part poisons, I have to find the additional bacteria and its kill frequency. I still take my supplements to repair mitochondria DNA damage, reduce inflammation and help with other related symptoms.

Since the cost of this equipment is so low, and it is experimental, I offer free treatments to any one in the Minneapolis area that wants to try the on hour visit. The voltage is isolated and under 10 volts (no shocks). If you wish more information Direct Message me.

bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
Re: Pain reduction
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2021, 08:52:02 AM »
It got rid of the random roaming pain. It did not get rid of the pain from my spine injuries of 1983.

According to my old doctor, bacteria school like fish and swim through your blood stream like fish looking for injured tissue to set up house keeping (infect). This he thought was related to the random roaving pains.

I over did on Friday,  too long making pill packs. My muscles were doing the splinting thing. I thought it would trigger a relapse when they released. A short relaxing nap and I was feeling great (compared  to past) again.
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
Re: Pain reduction
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2021, 10:31:43 PM »
I have started to sweat. Underarms, then under breasts, today head hair and neck. Still get heat exhaustion from sun and sweat is not enough to cool my body yet. I hope it comes back.

The random roaming pain is still gone. We had a bad storm come through and I did not know it was raining until my wife came in soaked.

I still have pain in my neck, back, and left leg fro. Injuries. Osteoarthritis in my knees and thumbs. Neuropathy in my feet and legs.

My night vision has improved so I think the cataracts are going. The long run diabetic tones appear to have had an impact on my blood sugars.

I just thought you would like an update. The others that have used the kill frequency for the random roaming pain are reporting similar results in regards to roaming pain and weather. Borellia Burgdorferi is the bacteria I killed with 380kHz in an hour. The MD's do it in 6 weeks with a modulated antibiotic treatment.