Author Topic: Has anyone heard from Susanep??  (Read 479 times)

meirish

Has anyone heard from Susanep??
« on: July 01, 2021, 10:03:27 PM »
I was running through some older posts and noticed that we have not heard anything from Susanep or Joe from Minnesota. It has been such a confusing and difficult covid year that people come and go more sporadically than they used to. I always become concerned when we don't see people checking in occasionally. I'm sure there are others that have not been around much but I have not gone back that many days or weeks. Be glad to hear from people just to know that they are ok or at least still taking nourishment. meirish

eye2dry

• Sjogrens, RA, hypothyroid
Re: Has anyone heard from Susanep??
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 11:59:06 AM »
Yes, I wondered about Joe a few weeks ago. I wanted to know his standing on the vaccine for Covid. I hope Joe and Susanep are well.
medications: synthroid- Cymbalta- plaquenil- lots of supplements

***Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am***

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 01:47:54 AM »
I am here sweet friends. This covid time has turned a lot of things around.

My health has not been good. I can tell a progression each year.

I has a mild stroke not too long ago. I forgot what they called it. I just started. adding some more supplements to see if they help any. I also seem to get depressed more  post  covid.

My husband is very slow these days. I hope all of you are managing in this ever changing world.

I will try to pop in a lot more often. I could use more time with all of you again.   It is a
 bit ironic, because I stopped in yesterday to make sure irish was still here as if I just had too. Then I had to get another password to get on.
God Bless all of you. I hope everyone hears from Joe soon.

susanep
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

Kathy57

• Primum non nocere - "First do no Harm"
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 05:41:02 PM »
Susan,

Glad u checked in.  Was your mini stroke called a TIA?  They can be scary but usually don?t do lasting harm, but you don?t want anymore.

Kathy
62 yr old female - Diagnosed Sjogrens Aug. 1st 2014.  Plaqinil, Evoxac, Prevacid, Lexapro, Hypothyroid, Esophagel Reflux, Gastritis, Barretts Esophagus, failed sinus surgery with 3 nasal septal perforations.  (Can't see it from the outside)  Asthma, albuterol, Dulera, Nebulizer, Osteoporosis.

susanep

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2021, 09:28:49 PM »
Yes Kathy that is what they called it. I think I might have that condition where a person has bad leg circulation with pain. I am dieting with better foods, and exercising more. I let a lot go during this covid thing. Me and my husband chose to not take it with all we have going on in our bodies, and we don't trust the government. I miss a lot of time with my only son and daughter in law.
Keep us in your prayers, and we keep everyone in ours.
Say hello to eveyone, and thank you for your kind response.
God  Bless Friend.
Love Susan
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

meirish

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2021, 10:04:17 PM »
So glad that you dropped in Susan. I have noticed that you and quite a few others haven't been around lately. I am so sorry that you and your hubby haven't been feeling so good lately. Yes, those TIA's can take a lot of starch out of you and are scary but don't generally do any severe damage. It is good that you are watching your diet and getting more exercise lately. I lost some weight just by cutting out the salty foods. Makes a person cook more pasta and find ways to make interesting sauces to put on them. I buy the salt free vegetables lately in the cans usually and found that the green beans are great on lettuce salads.

I would be happy to see you come on occasionally to just keep us up to date on you folks. And, yes, this was not an easy year with the covid. Sitting alone so much is not good for any of us.Hope you can stay covid free now that it isn't around so much. I had the Johnson vaccine in March and I still wear my mask to town as I am high risk of course and my doctor said to just wear the mask. Life has changed that is for sure. God Bless and take care. meirish. I had computer issues getting on this forum and had to change my name from irish to meirish.

susanep

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2021, 11:19:23 PM »
irish it's so good to here from you and the others. I got a new appointment with a gyn for a abnormal pap test. It's the first abnormal one I have ever had. I go tomorrow to the clinic to sign a paper so they can send my records to the gyn. I will have my first visit with him  next Wednesday.

I have my little fur baby Bonnie. She is a Yorkie that my dad gave me before he went into the nursing home. Next to my husband, she is the love of my life. My husband takes his lasixs more regular and potassium with it.  I still stay concerned about someday him losing his legs. We both just do all we can to help each other out.

Neither of us have any living parents now. He recently lost both a nephew and a brother from over doses in Texas, and both from all the drugs coming across the border. He has one brother that still lives there, but they are close, and that brother stays away from things like that. He and his wife take lots of vitamins and exercise a lot. Sadly they are suffering a lot right now, because it was their son who overdosed and died.

On my side my two sisters are doing ok, but my truck. driving brother doesn't touch base with us, but he is doing well, because I accidently came across a video on him talking where he made truck driver of the year last year. I am proud of him.

I am the oldest of my siblings , and Gene is the youngest of his. We both miss our parents.

Well I read some of tests awhile back that you were trying to find out something.
How are you doing? How are you in general friend.

I sure do forget my words etc. much easier.
God bless you, love you bunches.
Susan

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2021, 02:28:47 AM »
I was just checking in. Since you asked I am still alive.

I have been using frequencies for Sjogrens and arthritis. At my last Rheumy appointment I was told I could not possible have either because they do not show up in my blood work. Oh, to be as young as she is and know everything!

She had trouble understanding the osteoarthritis in my thumbs. The  osteoarthritis in my feet and fingers is mostly gone. I have had some moisture come back to my eyes and mouth. Why did it miss my nose?

I am still taking a ton of supplements every day. I hope I can reverse some neuropathy. I am on insulin. I find out soon if I am to be included in a study for circulation med that may help with neuropathy and diabetes.

I had Covid 19 in December of 2019. Traced it back to Wuhan. I caught it in Canada. I used breathing exercises during the 8 hours to home. I spent 3 days using frequencies to kill it. I had after effects for several months. It was recommended that I supplement with zinc and C. Research suggested that lactoferrin will remove the outer shell of the virus. The zinc will stop its innards from uncoiling and infecting. The 3 grams of C twice per day will flush the debris from my system.

I got the Pfizer shots in January and February of this year. I am allergic to the stuff they added to the shot so I take benadryl before and after to minimize that reaction.

The VA dentists are trying to save my 13 teeth by grinding them off and capping them. I have waited several years for the partials the have promised me.

I use a cane to get around in the house and a rolling Walker in stores and other places.

Jan and I celebrated our 49th anniversary. Soon we will attend our 50th class reunion.

On November 11, 2020 at 3 am I realized my 48 years of night terrors were repressed memories. I still have nights without sleep but for other reasons. This seems to be helping with my PTSD. Maybe hypno regression therapy will help recover all of them and I will sleep better.

You can PM me if you have any questions as I do not log in often.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

meirish

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 12:59:33 AM »
Joe, Glad to hear from you and that you are hanging in there in spite of all the ailments. I bet you missed your vacation this year. I always enjoyed hearing about your trips. You and  your wife always kept so busy when on the road. Have a good summer and stay as well as possible. Just for your information I am moving in 2 weeks from my southern MN co-op to a senior living independent in northwestern MN. Always want to move their and my hubby told me to go ahead after he was gone. He never want to leave our small acreage as it was where he was raised. Took me all these years to make the decision. Hard to leave all my doctors down here and hope that I can find new ones at new  place. Stop in once in a while. Good to hear from you. meirish

susanep

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2021, 01:13:57 PM »
Joe it is good to know you have come through these difficult times.  I will be keeping you and your wife in my prayers to keep healthy and happy.in your life ahead.

Irish I remember you wanting to move on into the new place. Hopefully all will go well for you.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Susan